• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Roger Clemens sign with Astros

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Story here.

I'm interested to know how Yankee fans feel about this.

I'm happy for the Astros. They are a team that is very close to reaching to World Series. Clemens and Pettitte could be the final two pieces.

Don't Forget about Vlade G. Signing with the Angels

5 years $70 mill, turned down the Mets.

BTW Astros are looking very good for next year. :thumb:

I'd much rather have Brown and Vasquez than Pettitite and Clemens, for the short and the long term.

Personally, I don't think Clemens has much left in him, so I don't care. Its disappointing only because I would have liked to see him retire on top, and as a Yankee.

I was hoping that Guerrero would stay in the NL, since the Red Sox were not going to sign him. But at least he's in the west and not on an AL East rival. I hear the Mets were only offering three years, which is why he turned them down.

Clemens wasn't going to pitch for the Yankees anyway, so it isn't a big deal. Losing Pettitte was a big deal.

Originally posted by CaptainDeadlift
Clemens wasn't going to pitch for the Yankees anyway, so it isn't a big deal. Losing Pettitte was a big deal.

Vazquez is far superior -- if he can pitch in NY.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Its disappointing only because I would have liked to see him retire on top, and as a Yankee.

He would have had to played for the Marlins then, wouldn't he?:)

Originally posted by Pepper
:haha:

Originally posted by Pepper

:haha: :haha:

Losing Pettite is going to hurt the Yanks...

If Roger should decide to go to the pen like Smoltz has,
I think he can become more dominating

maybe this is just my imagination but didn't clemens say he was going to retire with the Yanks??

Back