• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stacey's First Competition Journal

Stacey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay I have decided to Compete:D!! I'm really excited about this because I'm hoping that it will help me get noticed for fitness modeling. Who Knows. But I think this will be fun.

I'm starting my journal early because I am going to need A LOT of help preparing for this comp. I have No clue about them-- I am trying to find some to attend (here in Texas) before I go onstage. I know thats a big must.

My Comp is 18 weeks away. May 15, 2004 NPC- Lee Lambrada here in Houston!! :) Yeah.

SOOO I should start SERIOUSLY Dieting-no cheating at 16 weeks out????

I have been eating clean- with small slip ups--but no big deal.

The only body part that will be a challenge for me to get in tip top shape by May is my Legs. I'm so scared they won't be there by then. I have Thick muscular legs--Thanks to my Granny:)--- So I need to shape my calves also!! My arms are So cut right now--its awesome. So Don't want them to get to big to where My body is not proportioned right.

Am I thinking right about all this???

I Will REALLY Appreciate all the advice and help from all of you. I'm hoping J'Bo & Leslie will have a little time to help me also.

Scared But Excited,
Stacey

I will take measurements this weekend--or should I when I'm 16 weeks out??

I weigh 125 right now-- and I'm 5'5

Hey Stac....glad you started this journal. It was hard to follow you over there in the other journal forum. I kept having to jump back and forth....it was starting to hurt my legs..... :laugh:

I think you're probably right about starting now. 16 weeks is easier to work with than only 12, ya know? What about the gym? Have you started going to Bally's yet? When are you going to start? Didn't you say that you had a month pass? That four weeks could really help you where your legs are concerned.

What do you want to do? Lean them out or build them up or work on the definition.....what?? I know there are plenty of people on this site to help you and that would do it gladly, but I think you seriously need to invest in a professional that can work one on one with you. I don't know fully yet, but I can tell you, the best money I've spent in a long time has been on my trainer. He really is wonderful and he is working me hard.....(i.e., kickin' my ass!!!!)

You're only 18 weeks out now!!!!

Go ahead and take measurements now and then again at 16 weeks out so we can all see how you are progressing.

Where in Houston is the comp??? I'll definitely be there cheering you on! Maybe BandaidWoman will come too :D

I'm definitely coming!!!!!

Yeah, we all get to finally meet!!!!!!

Hey FG--Thanks honey-- I know it was hard going back & forth to the journals!! :)

Yep I'm 18 weeks out now.

I want to lean out my legs- and build calf muscle (more shape them really-)

I will try and take pics this weekend of them--but I definalty will get measurements up here by Monday! :) (need to buy it)

I know-- I wish I could hire someone--but I DO NOT have the extra cash!!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT-- I WILL NEED IT!

HEY Ann-- It's at the George R. Brown Convention center!! :) I'm so excited-- Not doing it to win or anything- but for the experience!!!!

I'm soooo happy you & FG will be there!!! Maybe I can have ya'll backstage with me--lol!

I wish I was only 125! I've got 20 to drop by then! you might want to get your bodyfat checked to see what your lean mass is at, its a good way to judge what you may need to gain or loose. I have a great guy over at one to one on Richmond/Unity that does 9 sights for $5! Its way better than doing 3, which only get our fattest areas and makes us completely freak out!

hehe...you're 5'5.....hehe, I won't have to worry about your tall butt in my class. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
I'm such a doof... I meant JLB001, not Bandaidwoman :doh:

JLB - I can't remember which thread it was where I asked you what part of Houston you're in???

HEY Girl~~ Oh I will have to get directions to that place on Unity-- I will go there!!!

I had mine do at my gym 2 weeks ago or so--but I don't know how accurate it is-- the trainer told me it was 16.5 % (or 16-can't remember) BUT Theres no way- I bet I'm 19 or 20. I am thin though?! I don't know. I just can't see it.

I will get it done there! :)

Yep We won't be in the same class--but honey I know I won't beat you-- I have never done this before-u have and know what your doing!!!!!! I have no chest muscles either-- NEVER work them- need to start!

Backstage??? Too cool!!!

Yes!!!:thumb:

I am so glad you decided to compete! As far as getting recognized for fitness modeling I would try to do a Fitness America show too. There is one in Dallas on 5/22. Check out the site: fitnessamerica.com under event schedules.

You are gonna be great:)

LoL AT BF---she works down the road from my office!!!!! Crazy!!

thanks J'star--I heard about that Dallas one! :)

Good luck Stacey.

Little advice....When you hit 16 weeks....No slip ups are allowed. You'll only further your date by doing that. Keep focus and try to keep your sanity, it's hard. That goes pretty quick when you're carb depleted. You'll be the bitch from hell as the days creep closer and closer to comp date.

To prepare for your comp day. Make up a list of items to pack 1 week before the comp. This will alarm you if you need to go out for last minute shopping. I have a suit lady that majority of the Pro's use to make posing suits. She is awesome. Let me know if you want her link. She's fabulous. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JAGWARE!!!!!!!!!!!Don't go spending $100's of dollars on high heel shoes. Rather go to your local Nouvalty "dress up" store and pick them up their. Should only cost $60 to $100. Depends on the style you go for.

I'll pass on some of my favorite links tomorrow.

Oh...ebay has the clear stripper shoes for cheap! I got a great pair on ebay for $29. Just type in "clear shoes"

Yeah - I did the Boston one and backstage some girls were getting offered fitness shoots (not me though..waaaaa:cry:)

You could be 16.5, really....I was measured 2 wks ago at 16.7 (calipers) and thought it must have been a HUGE mistake and I feel SO FAT but in reality there is a lot of muscle under there and water retention going on. My trainer said between 9-10.5% is what I am aiming for, but that is me so it's just a general guideline.

With 18 wks to go you have plenty of time to experiment and get there and don't worry I am sure you will get loads of good advice from those on this board who know how to get in contest condition!

Umm...John Brockhause's/ brockbauer(?) number for the BF is 281-261-0997 or one to one at 713-339-110. If you pick up the Health and Fitness thingie from the gym for this month, he is one page 53. You'll just love him to death. Very nice guy. He is the only one I trust on doing my BF.

IML Gear Cream!
One clear advantage you'll have is that beautiful smile!!!

opps.....713-339-1100.

Damn I need to change my hair color again.

Let's see. Bonnie is in Dallas, she makes suits. Price is pretty decent and she does an excellent job, her number is 817-265-4246. She custome makes all her suits to fit your measurements.

Originally posted by JLB001
Oh...ebay has the clear stripper shoes for cheap! I got a great pair on ebay for $29. Just type in "clear shoes"

Where the heck were you when I need to know these things.

Hell Stacey...do that....make sure you clean them well....They get pretty stained from comp tan...and you never know what kind of fungus people have..........

You can actually get some new on there. The person I got mine from had worn them once to some dinner thing. No foot fungus. and hardly any scuff marks on the bootm. :)

That's really awsome...........Good for you....yippie.......

Okay...I'm going home now to eat some veggies and see what kind of reward I wanna give myself:scratch:

nite nite

Awesome Stacey! Is that the Shredder that you are planning to do? I know it's in Texas but can't remember where. I have several friends training for that :)

GOO Stacey!! :D Awesome plans hun! you have all our support!
Let me know exactly when your comps will be in Texas.. as i am heading that way this spring/early summer :)

I suffer from the same prob...my darn legs.I guess thats what It means to be an unlucky woman in that department! you can make them come in tip top shape Im sure! Best of Luck! :)

Originally posted by jstar
Yes!!!:thumb:

I am so glad you decided to compete! As far as getting recognized for fitness modeling I would try to do a Fitness America show too. There is one in Dallas on 5/22. Check out the site: fitnessamerica.com under event schedules.

You are gonna be great:)

May??? Maybe I'll be ready to do that one for some experience??

Hey Stacey....check out Frederick's.com for some clear shoes too.

Back