¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸©If you could Flame about something - what would it be?

Here i am again!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸©If you could Flame about something - what would it be?

(thought i had done this here already - guess not)

If you went to a forum - and were allowed to flame all you wanted - what would it be about?

Flame meaning for those that dont know - complain / b***h etc about a topic / person / thing at your free will using language as you choose. (usual those threads or post that are deleted by mods in most forums)

let me know please!

If possib le as well - try to categorize what ytour flame would go under - such as politics? government? people? and be as specific as possible.

(hope u dont mind admins this topic - may be of some use to u in the near future)

Pass this onto friends and if anything email me with the respoinses - mathiau@quickring.com or msn me - mathiau@hotmail.com or icq me - 65361937
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© The trouble with life is there’s no background music ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© God must love stupid people, he made so many of them ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long! ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸

Here i am again!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow old thread! (feeling nostalgic today cleaning our old email accounts and forums sites reorganizing! so to speak.
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© The trouble with life is there’s no background music ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© God must love stupid people, he made so many of them ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸
    ¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸© Life ain't short, your just dead for too frick'n dam long! ©¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸