• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ur record shortest time between each masturbation

moon

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i don't think men can't beat women here

shortest time was about 3 minutes, but that was still when i was "experimenting" with myself

what do you mean, chicks can get the multiple Os fro gods sake. IMO that beats whatever teh hell we can do. ha

in between? I don't know, never timed myself, maybe 30 minutes. But if your asking my shortest timing has been has been like less than 20 seconds :lol:

I'm gifted like that

The record for the shortest time between each "rubbing" is exactly 17.9 seconds (as measured by the Unoffical World Records of Sex" programme on Sky One

Originally posted by Crono1000
in between? I don't know, never timed myself, maybe 30 minutes. But if your asking my shortest timing has been has been like less than 20 seconds :lol:

I'm gifted like that
And tit was just waiting, right?:D

Originally posted by NewWelshMuscle
The record for the shortest time between each "rubbing" is exactly 17.9 seconds (as measured by the Unoffical World Records of Sex" programme on Sky One

Was that for a man or a woman?

Because 17.9 seconds. :eek: Maybe when I was 16.

Originally posted by NewWelshMuscle

Damn! It takes me at least 30 seconds to finish and then figure out where I'm at and what just happened.
:D

Originally posted by gr81
what do you mean, chicks can get the multiple Os fro gods sake. IMO that beats whatever teh hell we can do. ha

Well in fact guys can have mutilple Os too its just a skill that has to be learnt that is all.

IML Gear Cream!
In between sessions? :scratch: Damn, I started once and never stopped :p

Back