25% Off Black Friday Sale

Need some help with dieting, please

Rep Points

Need some help with dieting, please

I am currently doing a bulking session but once Im finished, I want to go on a cutting cycle to loose around 3inches on my belly. My diet isnt that good, I have one of those "seefood" diets.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

addicted to the crack

Rep Points

where ae you starting from now (weight...bodyfat...height)?

depending on your current condition it may be wise to do a cutting cycle first...then try to add quality muscle afterwards

for most people (except extreme hard gainers and people on lots of roids)...the days of the "bulking diet" where you eat anything you want are over...generally increasing your calories with clean foods and good fats is a much wiser choice and will allow you to gain quality mass without a bunch of fat (of course you cant go crazy with the calories)
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.

Rep Points

Im currently reading the sticky that Jodi posted, but if anyone want to elaborate, thanks.

Rep Points

well, im currently running a ph cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad. My weight is 222 and Im kinda hoping to get it up to 230 by the end of the cycle and I know I will loose a little. Got some 6-oxo to help out with that. My height is 5'11. Im not sure about bf%. The only way I have to check it is with my scale at home which checks bf% but I dont know how accurate it is. For the sake of this discussion, I will go with 28% which is what the scale yes, but dang, Im not that fat. I measured my belly last night around my love handles thru the belly button and it measured at 39 inches. After I finish my ph cycle, I want to loose 3 inches around my waist. Im not really sure what that will equate to in weight .

addicted to the crack

Rep Points

i oersonally would cut first if i had a 39 inch waist then go back and add quality pounds to my lean frame....you may get bigger now but you will probably add some fat as well and just make dieting down that much harder....you look twice as big when you are lean....try it!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.