• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

z-mass pm

mattymo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking of trying Z-MASS PM by cytodine for some sleep help and just for a little muscle building boost. Has anyone tried it??:eek:

I think most knowlegable people on this board, myself included, think ZMA is extremely overrated. You can get zinc from your multi, and for the price youd pay for cytodines (who I have HEARD are going out of buisness) products are pretty steep.

If you have trouble sleeping, look into melatonin or valerian root.

Or better yet, read a book, that always puts me to sleep :)

I have always like it. Yes it is not cheap though. I think Prince takes ZMA also and likes it. Just plain ZMA from say Optimum is cheaper.

Heh, my bad. I wasnt trying to say its nessecarily bad, I just tend to think you get enough zinc from a multi. It sure is a lot to pay for Zinc and Mag.

ZMA will not help or make you sleep. After you fall asleep it helps promote deeper sleep and more vivid dreams. It is supposed to also help increase your testosterone levels. Also when you take it take it about a half an hour before bed time, and also remember that if you do have cottage cheese before bedtime that you shouild take ZMA first, wait the alloted half hour to 45 mins because calcium will block the absoption of the ZMA.

Depends on your multi how much zinc you get. Some may not contain it. I don't think it makes dreams vivid, but some have reported that. And there is no test that shows it increases test levels. But bb's loose a lot of zinc through heavy lifting and I think it is worth taking. Some will disagree. Find out it it makes a difference for you.

I agree dg806 about the supposed test level increases. Most likely marketing hype. I can speak from person experience that it has made me have more vivid dreams when I have used it for a awhile. I am currently not using it now and haven't for about three months. I do plan on getting it again though. And true, find out if it makes a difference for you.

Melatonin is better and cheaper in my opinion ( as a sleeping aid )...

Hey heeholler. i totally agree with you on this one.. have used zma in the past and have had the same thing happen to me. right before i would wake up i would get the most colorful and vivid dreams. thought it was just a coincidence while i was taking it and then took it again 3 months later with same output.

Back