• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Members Pics Area

Herc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How about a member's pic's area? that way we don't have to wade through all the pinups to see other members or comment on their progress.:thumb:

Sounds good to me but I don't know if there would be that many members posting their pics. I, for one, am not going to post any muscle pics because my air compressor isn't working right now.

No pics from me....Don't let the avatar fool you, I don't look anything like that....

Originally posted by Sheena
No pics from me....Don't let the avatar fool you, I don't look anything like that....
Maybe just give us a little peek, I`m sure your avatar has nothing on you.

That's cause the hair is blonde, and not red.;)

But I do believe it is a good suggestion to have a members picture area. I hate opening the pics of allthe beautiful women, and not seeing any of you guys!:eek:

Originally posted by Sheena

But I do believe it is a good suggestion to have a members picture area. I hate opening the pics of allthe beautiful women, and not seeing any of you guys!:eek:

A lot of us guys have pics out there, but you've got to SEARCH for them!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

A lot of us guys have pics out there, but you've got to SEARCH for them!

Ah man....That means work!:yell:

Originally posted by qwerty
ya i agree
Pssssssssssssst!!! qwerty
What do yo agree with?
It's a mighty big thread...:D

Back