• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Determined

Jill

Back to reality
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back from a 2 week mess-actually about a 1 month slack and am getting on track as of today! Doing TP's carb cycling, again, but am cutting out my cheats.... Somebody please remember that! I NEED to lose some fat or I wont be wearing any shorts or skirts for summer! I plan continue with my weights heavy, and am gonna try the following split.

Weight training 5X a week
Chest
Back
Bis & Tris
Legs
Shoulders

Cardio will be quite a bit to start, just for the first few weeks(cause i got a little fat!), then about 30 mins 3-4 times a week. Took measurements this am, and weighed in:cry: and even took 4 before pics. Wow, what a shocker!:eek: Will post that all eventually! Good luck to me!:)

Monday, January 19 - NO CARB DAY

Meal 1 - Preworkout: Protein, fishies
(32P, 2F)
Meal 2 - Postworkout: 1 can albacore, 2 TBS mayo, brocolli stems
(30P, 10F)
Meal 3 - 2 yolks, 3 whites, 1 slice ff cheese, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, baby pickles
(33.5P, 10F)
Meal 4 - 4.5 oz turkey breast, brocolli
(32P)
Meal 5 - Protein, 2 TBS lt cream
(32P, 6F)

160P, 28F

WORKOUT:
Chest, 55 mins cardio, tough! Havent done cardio in a few, my heart rate was going like crazy!

All outa fishies-will get some tomorrow!

Last edited:
Too much cardio sacrafices muscle. Its not worth it Jill. You know this. Additional cardio is NOT going to make you burn extra fat. :)

I agree with Jodi, you dont need excess cardio hun! diet is 90% of the game, let cardio be your aid when you hit plateaus.
Best of luck :)

Originally posted by Jill
Somebody please remember that! I NEED to lose some fat or I wont be wearing any shorts or skirts for summer!

I can see where a little hounding will benefit me as well ... shorts, skirts, summer. I'll be watching you as well. ;)

Thanks all! ;) K, I'll go easy on the cardio once again...Im not complaining either!!!

Is squash ok to eat on no carb days? Summer=1 carb, 1oz. Spaghetti=10 carbs, 1 cup. Any suggestions?

Summer squash is fine. Spaghetti squash and butternut squash should be saved for carb days.

Thanks Jodi! I found a recipe for summer squash: Grate the squash, then mix in an egg white as a binder. Make into patties. Fry in a pam sprayed pan. Hashbrowns!

IML Gear Cream!
I just ate and the sound of that made me hungry. Dammit :grumble:

Thanks Jodi! I found a recipe for summer squash: Grate the squash, then mix in an egg white as a binder. Make into patties. Fry in a pam sprayed pan. Hashbrowns!
Sounds good. :) Let me know how it turns out.

hmmm I wanna know how they are too! sounds YUMMY

Thanks Stacey! Girls, Im planning to try them for dinner tonight, Im excited! Hey NT, the girls in the pic look great, its a real motivator let me tell you! Tell the misses to just be herself, its whats inside that counts! Oh, and pick their brains is right!!! Hey, anyone know any good salmon recipes? I ate TONNES of salmon on holidays, and I bought some filets, just wondering any tips on cooking it? Im planning to pan fry it with pam, spices and lime juice. ummmm

man can you come cook for me :)

I guess that lady is the cheerleading coach at GM. Funny how my daughter was discussing cheerleading and how she'll get to meet the coach of the GM squad tomorrow. She'll be excited to hear the news tonight.

Tuesday, January 13 - LOW CARB DAY

Meal 1 - Protein, fishies
(32P, 2F)
Meal 2 - Protein Pancake, 1 asian pear, 1 TBS sf jam
(32P, 62C)
Meal 3 - Protein Pancake, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1 TBS sf jam, fishies
(32P, 51C, 2F)
Meal 4 - 5 oz grilled salmon, broccoli
(30P, 7.5F)
Meal 5 - 5 oz ext lean beef mised with some cc, salad with low c dressing, 1/2 box sf jello
(35P, 15F)

WORKOUT:

Back, 45 mins cardio

My new fav foods: Grilled salmon and steamed broccoli! Just bought a steamer. Oh, tried the pancakes but with zucchini, gross! :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I love salmon and broccoli!! try grilling the broccoli too! I LOVE it, ate a boatload of it lastnite. haha

and JAM?? :eek: tooooo much sugars hun!

The jam I buy doesnt have any added sugar-its sweetened with sucralose. It has 5 carbs per TBS. You think that ok AJ? Thanks for stopping buy too!!! Its great motivation...Maybe someday I'll have abs like you!:lol:

I think its fine providing its used only once a day and you are counting the carbs. I actually just bought some myself today :p

BTW - your carbs don't look high enough for a low carb day. 1GxBW remember ;)

Thanks Jodi! What do you use sf jam with? Oh, I usually only eat it once MAYBE twice a day, and I do count the carbs! I read the other day about mixing whey (vanilla) with water, then using it like milk with fiber one. Anyone ever try it? Ive mixed fiber 1 with water, and its kinda icky!

Thanks Jodi! What do you use sf jam with? Oh, I usually only eat it once MAYBE twice a day, and I do count the carbs! I read the other day about mixing whey (vanilla) with water, then using it like milk with fiber one. Anyone ever try it? Ive mixed fiber 1 with water, and its kinda icky!
Its smuckers preserves. Its lots of sugar alcohols so try to just stick with once a day ;) I put it on my ww toast :lick:

I just bought the low carb bread tonight:) I already have the jam in the fridge:grin:

But I couldnt get the low carb milk. Seems we dont have it around here:(

that was my suggestion :p Its YUMMY :thumb:

Didnt really like it AJ:shrug: Atleast not at 5:30 am! I ate the fiber 1, then downed the water and protein! Where can I find low carb milk / bread? Needing some advice. Havent done legs in almost 3 weeks. Did them this am. Lost some strength, but I have decided that I dont want my legs to get any bigger, (they are big enough) so I kept my reps between 12-15, with a good amount of weight. Any tips?

Didnt really like it AJ:shrug: Atleast not at 5:30 am! I ate the fiber 1, then downed the water and protein! Where can I find low carb milk / bread? Needing some advice. Havent done legs in almost 3 weeks. Did them this am. Lost some strength, but I have decided that I dont want my legs to get any bigger, (they are big enough) so I kept my reps between 12-15, with a good amount of weight. Any tips?
Yes, lower your reps to 4-6 and increase your weight. This will build strength but not growth.

Originally posted by Jodi
Yes, lower your reps to 4-6 and increase your weight. This will build strength but not growth.

I agree.. heavier with those reps doesnt build muscle as most think.. and you get to feel mighty strong going heavier! ;)

Back