• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some Good Stuff

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all, just wanted to remind you guys to check out my band's website at www.kingsburymusic.net

We are in the process of recording four songs for an EP, and we will post at least one of them on the site, as soon as they are done. The songs are all done without acoustic guitars, so the song on the site isn't quite representative of our current sound, but you'll get the idea...

also, go to:

www.burnthemountaindown.com

it's my best friend's musical project....listen to the tune there too...thanks for checking us out! :thumb:

what kind of music do you guys play?

kinda lazy to download your songs, heh

the first site is rock...however, the song on the site is more dark and mellow than what it might come across like now...

the 2nd site is, well, there's a description on the site...really dark, yet pretty...lots of piano...don't be so damn lazy! :)

When I get home, I will listen to it. I heard the first song but the others......... ??? Couldn't hear it for some reason.

ahh, I know the Culture Room

We are rock...I hate saying "we sound like this band or that band" because no matter what I say, it's hard to get a good idea..but

mix, Neil Young with Tom Petty, Radiohead, Coldplay and Fugazi, and you have a general and very broad idea of our sound....

Back