• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Puffy Nipple syndrome LoL

Diesel

ill show u string pea's
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
has any one ever gotten like fat puffy nipples i dunno but iv never had until i started drinkin protein shakes and stuff,if anyones ever had this do u know how to get rid of it?

Are you on any androgens? I've never heard of that from just drinking protein shakes. Overall, would you say your body fat has increased?

fat puffy nipples from protein shakes??this is one of the funniest things i've heard the whole day.:funny: :lol:

i dunno maybe it is my bf lol iv bein drinkin like 3 shakes a day

and iv bein eating alot more becuz im bulking now so that maybe the reason

but if it is form that how do u get rid of it

People store fat in different places. Sounds like yours goes to your man-boobs. :D To answer your question, assuming this is due to bf, you'd have to cut your bf % down.

Edit: You said you're bulking...is the puffiness very noticeable? When I bulk I notice some fat in my chest, but not enough to make me stop bulking.

naw not that much just notice there bigger then they usually are

Happens to me everytime I bulk, but its never bad enough to be noticeable to anyone but me. If its so bad that your girlfriend sees it and thinks you need a bra, I'd cut the bodyfat a bit. :D

it is probably due to the bulking unless you are already predisposed to gyno

IML Gear Cream!
I have the same thing! Mine are not that bad as the pictures the Doc put on. I have found that body fat is the culprit! I have almost made them disappear by building my pecs.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
fat puffy nipples from protein shakes??this is one of the funniest things i've heard the whole day.:funny: :lol:

its not funny. celltech was found contaminated with androgen a while ago. so you dont know

Yep, some few companies have been found with illegal stuff...

Originally posted by Diesel
has any one ever gotten like fat puffy nipples i dunno but iv never had until i started drinkin protein shakes and stuff,if anyones ever had this do u know how to get rid of it?

it is true that males tend to store fat in the chest, but it also sounds like gyno.

are your nipples sore at all? are you using steroids, PH's or any androgens?

Back