IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Question about 1fast400 powders...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Question Question about 1fast400 powders...

How many grams would it take to do a 27 day cycle of 1ad to be stacked with either 4-AD Powder or 4-AD Cypionate Powder and which one is better?? Also should I take this orally or buy the transdermal suspension gel and do it that way?? I also want to buy extra to have on had cause I'm gonna buy about 8 to 10 bottles (just in case it gets banned) of Mike's M1T from underground labs.
    Thanks!!!

Rep Points

cyp is not meant for oral or transdermal preps.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Decide how many many milligrams a day you want to do. 1000mg=1g.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Assuming you will run 300mg 4ad a day. From what I read that would be the minimum I would run with m1t. You can take more. It is up to you and you will be able to judge better once you start m1t since it shuts down your nat test production within a few days.

300mg x 27 days = 8100 mg = 8.1grams

I would def buy the transport matrix (especially since it is on sale now for 4 dollars of for each one). it is cheaper to do transdermal since it takes less powder to do the job. Last time I checked at www.bulknutrition.com the powder with 4d (4Derm) was cheaper than buying an empty carrier and powder so just buy it premixed

you can mix 6-7 grams in each transport matrix. So you will need more than one bottle, even though not much (you can save it for another cycle)

Hope this helps.

regards
    SZ

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How much 4ad should I use then with 1ad?? I think I read 900mg a day but isn't that too high?? I planned on taking 300mg a day week one, 400mg a day week two, 500mg a day week three, 600mg a day week four(six days). Is that a good cycle?? I have the 6OXO and 2 bottles of 1ad and plan on starting in a week and a half. Please help
    Thanks!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If you are taking oral 4/ad, 900mg/day is good.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

If you are going transdermal from what I have seen on the boards I would go at least 300mg a day.