IronMag Research Chems

Receptor Affinity.

Rep Points

Receptor Affinity.

Just wondering if anyone new of a product I can use that would assist in the natural process of cleaning out my receptors post cycle? I know that taking the appropriate amount of time off the drugs is best, but last time I relied on time off, anti-estrogens, and HCG, I didn't really get the results I had experienced in my previous cycles. I fugured my receptors were not 100% when I got back on.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You are right.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Some people take a very long time to recover, that is part of the game man. If you are dead serious about a 100% recovery then a blood test is the only way to know.

I know a guy on another board who after 11 months still had completely whack T/FreeT/E levels, and he has some mean genetics to boot and I believe is only 21 or 22 years old.

I personally dont care to recover completely, I think for my genetics it would be near impossible without a very, very long PCT. A 10 week cycle I would call for a 15 or so week PCT (and break). Now remember that time on = time off does not mean 10 weeks for a 10 week cycle.

10 weeks, + waiting period, + PCT time = time off

So 10 weeks + 3 weeks wait + 5 weeks PCT for example, is 18 weeks already. At the minimum we have a 13 week effective cycle, so a minimum of 13 weeks off should be had.

Rep Points

Good info buddy

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Also, wait at least 4 weeks after your PCT to get a blood test, otherwise the numbers wont be reliable. This way you know if your body is doing ok on its own merits or if its the PCT thats keeping you going.