• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

About to open new Health Club...need info on liability insurance

Bishop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am in the process of getting investors so I can open up a new health club. I was wondering where can I go to find information or if anyone has any information on what I need as far as Liability insurances, if I need insurance coverage for my personal trainers to cover injuries to their clients. Just anything that has to do with any coverages concerning a health club.

Thanks for any info.

Originally posted by Bishop
I am in the process of getting investors so I can open up a new health club. I was wondering where can I go to find information or if anyone has any information on what I need as far as Liability insurances, if I need insurance coverage for my personal trainers to cover injuries to their clients. Just anything that has to do with any coverages concerning a health club.

Thanks for any info.

Investing in a lawyer would probably be of more value than asking a message board. :D

There are so damn many "knowitalls on this board, maybe by chance one of them IS a lawyer. lol

Seriously though, maybe Twin Peaks can point you in the right legal direction.

Let us know what you find out Bishop. I'd be interested in hearing.

Back