• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Music

baseball13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is everyone's favorite songs to listen to while you work out?

I like big butts... Sir Mixalot... I play it over and over... when i look at the overweight women in the Gym I snicker to myself and when I listen to it for the 8th time in a row, I'm so pissed from hearing that retarded song I focus my anger on the weight.... double advantage...

Korn, Rob/White Zombie!!!!!!! :buttrock: :mean: :headbang:

Theme from Rocky :hehe: :evil:

One of the main reasons I started working out at home, was the shitty music they always play at the gym. I guess they have to keep all the old ladys happy.

For me it has to be heavy and loud.

xzibit nate dogg and eminem- say my name

I prefer a soft ballad by kenny G..haha..just kidding..anything up-beat, fast, loud, pretty much anything that would annoy the old people!!

Anything from AC/DC's album Back in Black.

just got the new twista album and i'm liking the song called "kill em all"..lol..gets you rowdy as hell in the gym:bash: :box:

I like a little of everything. I suppose faster paced is better, but I listen to slower paced music as well. Aura - The Source of Trance, Trance Control, Rage Against The Machine, Deftones, Donovan, 311, Radiohead, etc. All music is good.

Anything from Rage against the machine, especially Killing in the name. Also some System of a Down will work.:thumb:

Tech n9ne or Twista

In Flames, Iron Maiden, Manowar, Metallica...

How can you work out to anything other than angry men bellowing and slamming guitars? I can't see an alternative :D

OK, I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but here goes
-COCKY - kid rock 'cause that's how I lift, gets me pumped so F it
I tell my partner "Slap 35 more on each side and letsd F it up"

"You aint never met a mother f@(k5R like me !!"

"Welcome to the Jungle" is another good one.

Anything hard-edge. Heavy Metal, Grunge. Gives me more energy.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Premo55
Three Six Mafia. Freddie Foxxx. MOP. Screwball.

Peace.
wow u go from three six mafia to freddie fox..thats a huge ass 180..lol

Originally posted by Bgrafk
Tech n9ne or Twista

Tech nine is the shit. I listen to Tupac, System of Down, Korn ( only 1 song ; Blind), Trapt, DMX, RATM.

It all depends. Usually on arm day, if i am at home, I have SloBurn,DANZIG (not Dan Zigg,pal),and the Strangeland soundtrack is pretty good sometimes......if it is chest day, I usually have Ludacris,Outkast, Lil Jon & the Eastside Boys, and Ying Yang Twins......back,traps and legs are all subject to my mood...sometimes it's Waylon Jennings,sometimes it's Dio,and sometimes it's ZZ Top

All I get is the Justin Timberlake bullshit they play at the gym.

I write a complaint about it in the complain box every day now.

Dueling banjos -- from deliverance :hehe: :evil:

Originally posted by Trump
All I get is the Justin Timberlake bullshit they play at the gym.
I now what you mean,You can not workout to that crap.

my new fav song to listen to whille lifting is rob zombies "dragula" song makes me feal like i can lift the gym itself heh:flex: :thumbs:

Originally posted by BlueCorsair
How can you work out to anything other than angry men bellowing and slamming guitars? I can't see an alternative :D

Who knows haha.

For me............. nothing but Hatebreed (check them out if you get a chance........heavy heavy heavy), Pantera and Metallica, with the occasional slipknot

eww pantera one of my fav bands.Them along with W.zombie,slayer soulfly and sum godsmack

Back