• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damn!!

Wow! You think he hit the juice?

Amazing! But you look hot too, believe me! ;)

Damn, that's crazy, I find that a little hard to believe without dabbing in the juice.

:eek: DAMN!!!!! that cant be. hes got to be older. gosh darn. either hes got high levels of natural test running in him and freaky genes or else hes not telling something

i wouldn't be too sure to say steroids..not at that age

some people just have those freaky genes...most of the pros had very well developed bodies before they hit the juice.

then again...his ass may indeed be a pin cushion...in either case...at 15 he is kicking some butt!

(i looked better than that when i was 12 though)

Originally posted by Prince
He definitley has good genetics and looks great for 15, but he is not big.
He is very lean, and with the lighting in those pics he appears bigger than he really is. :shrug:

He is lean and looks to me like he has incredibly small bone structure (Flex Wheeler-ish).

Its possible he has juiced though, but I could not say it is a for sure by looking at these pictures. I can tell you right now that I have seen SIGNIFICANTLY bigger at similar bodyfat when I was in high school, I wont mention his name but for those that think Marky Mark was "huge" this guy would have crushed him. However he was very short because of the "juice," he was also an expert guitar player and just in general a serious workaholic.

Huge, ripped, and diciplined to the core. Could play any Alex Scholnick solo backwards and forwards, all in all he was just awesome. We had some other semi-big guys benching 305+ and they were nothing compared to him, I would say he was an easy 8-9% bodyfat, massive everything, wide as a doorway, just a freak.

Anyway, I would hope that the kid is not juicing, but like I said I dont personally believe there is any conclusive evidence of that, I've seen MUCH better, but not after a single year of training, after many years I'm sure. Plus like I said, this person has very small bone structure is what my eyes are telling me, and a nice rounded muscle shape, + being lean it fools the eyes easily.

When you set eyes on a larger person @ 8% or lower bodyfat it really makes them look super freakish, compared to someone the same size or slightly larger at a soft 15% or so. I have seen one contest ready person of national caliber somewhere around 2 years ago, and it was like seeing a monster of sorts.

So my opinion, this is a white Flex Wheeler. Keep in mind Flex @ a mere 225 or so looked much 'larger.'

Originally posted by PreMier
Damn... That kid doesnt look bad. Check out "Little Hercules" He is 8 :eek:

I think he is 12 or so now.

Originally posted by PreMier
Check this site... http://teenbodybuilding.com/pasttn.htm I cant even belive what some of theese kids look like. Damn I got shorthanded like a MOFO! :mad:

Another way of looking at it, is how much you do have, dont forget how much some people dont have brother. Missing arms, short limbs, you name it. Be happy for what you do have and work with what youve got :thumb:

Well... I am bigger than all those kids size wise, but I am also 21. Cant belive they looked like that at those ages :no:

Your right though... I have a lot to be thankful for.

I think this kids physique is very impressive, that's why i posted it... not because he's the best ever, not because he plays guitar like joe satriani or something... just because for a 15 year old to look so muscular and balanced overall... is very impressive to me... and I knew it would be to alot of other people...

It's not about feeling bad about yourself because you aren't as gifted as someone else, it's about enjoying and appreciating their gift... just like I'm thankful I've had the opportunity to watch Michael Jordan play basketball... I can never be as good as him, but I sure do enjoy seeing him play :D

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
I think this kids physique is very impressive, that's why i posted it... not because he's the best ever, not because he plays guitar like joe satriani or something... just because for a 15 year old to look so muscular and balanced overall... is very impressive to me... and I knew it would be to alot of other people...

It's not about feeling bad about yourself because you aren't as gifted as someone else, it's about enjoying and appreciating their gift... just like I'm thankful I've had the opportunity to watch Michael Jordan play basketball... I can never be as good as him, but I sure do enjoy seeing him play :D

I realize that is why you posted it, I am not jealous of him or anyone else. It's just not my style to be jealous of anyone, nor do I aspire to be like anyone else.

My only point was when someone is ripped and in good lighting they can appear much larger than they really are. It's even more difficult to assess when all we have are a couple of internet pics that have some sorta of green lighting. And as Mudge pointed out he may also have a small bone structure which furthers the illusion of large musculature.

Either way, he looks great, and if he is only 15 that is even more impressive!

I agree, he looks great! I dont know the guys measurements, but when I was 15 I was about 155 pounds, 5'8" or 5'9", and had I believe 15.5" arms. I didn't know diddly about diet, I read the Muscle and Fiction and Flex magazines, and did not train the whole body religiously like I should have. I was pretty ingnorant about alot of things, or lazy if you would rather call it that. You can rest assured my bodyfat was nothing like this persons either.

I was barely on the internet and never thought to surf for muscle sites, but I dont think the message boards started coming really till 97 or so.

Mudge, can you even remember WAAAAAAAY back then?

**RUNS AND HIDES**

I have memories of jumping on my desk in class 22 years ago, but then again the mind can lie to you about memories. The brain is very interesting in how it delivers "memories," which are somewhat a collection of thoughts and rememberances but not neccessarily "memories" as we think of them. This is where errata is introduced into things we think we remember. It is often described as a kaleidoscope, sometimes the pieces come together in a way that is true, sometimes partial truths come out.

IML Gear Cream!
I have heard that people who were at a youthful type age during the 60's have more "kaleidoscope" effects... hmm :D

geez the boy is ripped beyond belief..at 15

I thought i heard that body building at a young age stunts your growth?

it depends how old u are and how much farther u will grow..it can vary case by case

Originally posted by trailrix
I thought i heard that body building at a young age stunts your growth?

Drugs at a young age stunt your growth, use was probably more common in a few youth in the 70s/80s :shrug:

I have lifted since I was 11 and I am 6'2", I am taller than my father so I doubt it hurt me at all.

You have also heard that margarine is better for you than butter :D

man i wish i could post my picture....im 16...and although not as built as that guy....im pretty damn built for my age

...here's a question for you. how old would you personally allow your kids to start lifting (properly supervised etc etc)

if you don't have any kids...pretend

and people claim genics ain't everything. My ass.

Back