• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone ever run d-bol by itself?

tons of ppl do... do a search about it....

dont quote me because im definately NOT a vet in this area but im pretty sure you can but you should run it for at least 6 weeks or else you will just make water gains...

make sure you have nolva too incase gyno starts to show:(

i think im gonna try going something like 15 20 25 30 25 20mg per week....

Dont friggin taper.

I would not at all say tons of people have done it, maybe in the Ciba dbol days but not lately. Yes people have done it, but not tons. On the whole from the few I have seen do it, I would say people keep about 50% of thier gains.

yea..tapering dosent work cause even alittle androgen will shut down your hpta...40mg will shut you down about as much as 20

Certain instances could call for tapering but I would say it primarly has to do with long cycles, which nobody here is really bringing up :D

Originally posted by ST240
tons of ppl do... do a search about it....

dont quote me because im definately NOT a vet in this area but im pretty sure you can but you should run it for at least 6 weeks or else you will just make water gains...

make sure you have nolva too incase gyno starts to show:(

i think im gonna try going something like 15 20 25 30 25 20mg per week....
where did u get this info?:finger:

Originally posted by oaktownboy
where did u get this info?:finger:

i can bring up the post if youd like... also i was saying thats what i was gonna try not what he should do....

people usually don't run a cycle just consisting of dbol...i personally would be a little worried about gyno

run a regular cycle just of dbol with a fair amount of doasge per day and tell me ur results alonf with any sides

IML Gear Cream!
it's interesting though, because a lot of people are doing cycles of just 1-m-t. Granted these are not "steroid people", but it seems to work. In other words it seems like you can get and keep gains from an oral, but this is not the ultimate way to do it. If you have the means to get d-bol, then you could prob also get test and be a lot better off just using the d-bol to front load your test, or test=deca cycle. Just MHO

but the cycle is a hella shorter..only 2 weeks bro

and not as potent as dianabol either

Originally posted by oaktownboy
and not as potent as dianabol either

I Know (I think):wait:

But if d-bol is stronger than 1-m-t then it should work even better.
Agree?

of course

but long cycles of dbol by itself might be asking for it

I agree,
maybe a short cycle of d-bol would be worthwhile.
I guess you'd just have to find the "sweet spot".
Maybe three weeks 25mg/ed then PCT???
(5X a day)

Originally posted by SJ69
But if d-bol is stronger than 1-m-t then it should work even better.
Agree?

Oh, so kind of like the super intense fast gains of Anadrol that nobody can seem to hold onto?

Nice theory anyway.

Of course you would have to understand the limitations.

i definetly agree on short cycles of dbol..Mudge would definetly know better than i would though

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
Oh, so kind of like the super intense fast gains of Anadrol that nobody can seem to hold onto?

Nice theory anyway.

So is it "really" stronger or just better at hydrating the muscle?

Maybe we need an operational definition of "stronger"

Anadrol and dbol are both water gain steroids, probably due to thier propensity to either directly or indirectly raise estrogen levels quickly.

Anadrol has a tendency to bind to estrogen receptors, and people use alot more than dbol (50mg-150mg is typical), although it has a poorer binding ability overall it still puts on weight the fastest for most people. I am beginning to think that I am more a dbol fan, I get great strength from anadrol but I dont get the 40 pounds in a month type gains that others do, but my pathetic 4500 calorie a day diet isn't going to cut it either.

Originally posted by SJ69
Maybe we need an operational definition of "stronger"

* More weight gains with Anadrol
* Faster gains in strength with Anadrol
* Typically more side effects (lethargy, high BP from fast gains/water)
* One of the powerlifters favorite drugs

My own experience using two different brands of anadrol is more along the lines of strength, I dont get any sides from it. 10 pounds on my bench every 5 days. I have come across someone else like myself, doesn't do anything for size without 5k+ calories, and frankly most people eat half this. Some people have a major loss of appetite and still make great gains in weight (water).

With the water gains induced, people may tend to call you "moonface." Dbol can do the same thing in some people, again water gain steroids.

* More weight gains with Anadrol
* Faster gains in strength with Anadrol
* Typically more side effects (lethargy, high BP from fast gains/water)
* One of the powerlifters favorite drugs

My own experience using two different brands of anadrol is more along the lines of strength, I dont get any sides from it. 10 pounds on my bench every 5 days.

True, but Anadrol typically comes in 50mg pills (10X d-bol and 5X 1-m-t)
So, mg for mg, which gives the best KEEPABLE gains???
Sooo many variables.............
If you can't keep some of it, what's it worth?
I agree most people seem to gain more from Anadrol, from what I hear, but the doses are higher and the gains are harder to keep.

It seems like most orals are "easy come, easy go"
But at least with 1-m-t I kept 90% of my gains, even though my gains couldn't compare to Anadrol.
I wonder if my bench would be higher 6 months after a straifgt anadrol cycle or a straight 1-m-t cycle????????
Interesting, I think this should be explored.

If you want keepable gains, slow and steady wins the race. I can't say much about M1T because not everyone gets weight gain with it, but seriously I just dont understand that at all because its not something that has ever happened to me in my using anything, ANYTHING.

I dont gain weight from drugs past a few initial pounds, and I'm not lying, nothing I use does that for me. I wish I could say that I was blessed with not having alot of aromatase action but I dont know that I would believe that at all, because I have always had ~15% or greater bodyfat unless I work the diet over and I have never payed attention to diet until about 2 years ago unless it was simply eating less food.

Orals are kick starters, not something IMO you'd want to rely on as some kind of mass builder for the rest of your steroid days. If you are "only" going to run one or two cycles and then be willing to quit then maybe its not so bad, but seriously I have doubts that anyone does "one or two cycles" and walks away.

People tend to want to get back what they lose between cycles, and unless you want the Brad Pitt look, one or two cycles is not enough to get most people where they want to be if they want some serious mass, and certainly a couple oral cycles wont get you there.

Dbol also seems to be higher in overall side effects like skin acne, I have to assume this is from the quick blood fluctuations that you dont see with an injectable steroid due to the much longer lasting esters.

So if you are planning on one or two cycles give it a shot, study up on your post cycle treatment, nail down a dietary plan and pick something to go with. But if you are only doing one or two cycles I would PERSONALLY stay legal, try them first and see how you do with them.

If you think you want to put on some serious gains over years of time, then you are going to have to bite the bullet and stop being a p#ssy whipped 5 year old and stick yourself :)

There are more people interested in dbol only cycles, with the newbies hitting the boards who are needle-scared, and like I said of those that have tried it I almost always see "I kept half my gains" which is better than what some people would tell you.

[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526433[/IMG2]

[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526433[/IMG2]

LOL, that's great!!

Me, personally, I don't give a shit, I'm not afraid of anything really. If I could walk into CVS and get 5g's of Sustanon, knowing it's the REAL shit.....well, I'll tell you what, that 315 wouldn't be a max goal, it would be a rep goal.
I've been rolled over in a car, shot at, had increased intercranial pressure, etc, a little 25g needle don't me.
BTW, I got the flu shot thisd year with a 23g needle by a nursing STUDENT in my delt. I trust myself more than her.

Back