• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My test is frozen... or something

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ohh fuck... i got my order today and my EQ was fine but my 2 bottles of Test look like 2 bottles of FAT... like its a pale yellow solid.. gooey type blob.... im soooooooo pissed off... it probably want work now... please let me know something guys

What was his response on this one?

none.... man i swear to god... is it even useable?

i didnt think TRUE test could freeze

Oil can freeze but it would but I dont see how it would at room temperature.

it came from up north

does it hurt the potency

what happens when something "crashes"

If its an ice block I dont see how you are going to shoot it, almost all test powder is liquid at room temperature, including the cottonseed oil its suspended in.

Take some pix, tilt the vial too so we can maybe see something, because as of now it doesn't make sense.

i have no web camera... i have it sitting in some warm water rite now.... seems to be melting

IML Gear Cream!
is that a bad idea?

what color is the cyp u got? its completely melted now

Golden color - I was going to say try that. Someone on another forum also says his arrived frozen, strange.

Might want to stick a needle in the top to let it vent if there is any pressure buildup, just dont stick the pin in the oil or the oil will migrate out.

[IMG2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=526824[/IMG2]

and he slacked me..... AGAIN so tired of this shit

20ml should come close to the top of the label :shrug:

The BA water you see to the left is 30ml.

he slaked me 1.3ML out of 500mg/ml Equipoise 10ML

So far that is 9ML he has slaked me in 4 or 5 vials...

ya i know the guy ur talkin about mudge...on SM right? I dont think it was resolved cause after he got it to liquid it went right back to solid after a day...odd...id be hella scard to jab that

bah mail me who u used so i dont use em...and try the bigger name guys next time.. i like Q*L ...the guy was quick and was so helpful on my first order...

My have been SM too, on Ology is what I meant though, says it arrived semi-solid. Maybe its a regional thing, its never happened to me.

PL is about as big of a name you can get for UG (other than IP), he has been talked about in MD as an example.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Power Rabbit
I dont think it was resolved cause after he got it to liquid it went right back to solid after a day...odd...id be hella scard to jab that

Sounds like not enough solvent, and as low pain as the cypionate/deca I have is, it might be a bit low, dunno. I can shoot 3cc and not feel a thing, did delts the very next day.

so why does he act like a newb... maybe its just me... maybe he dont like my ass thats why he CONSTANTLY keeps slacking me... is the test worth taking???

I have no idea man, I would not be supprised if he didn't make it at all - alot of guys hire a lab to do it.

I have never had a problem, but if I were you I would not use him anymore. I can't say why you are getting a raw deal.

You probably have to add solvent or just heat it before use every time.

its pl? odd...like mudge ive never ever heard bad things about him...cept some of his super high mg/ml hurts...specifically prop

I can't imagine 400mg/ml prop, I got the 200mg/ml and cut it in half.

Months ago he had family problems (father, girlfriend) and had TA issues but nothing like that since I'm aware of. :shrug:

how would u heat it up? like i did before? with water.. or should i boil it?

one other question.... Man is HGH as good as everyone says it is... aint it bad for ya?

I would just put it in a pot with a couple inches of water, low heat for me simmer or #2 for a small period of time. Coffee temperature water (from a coffee maker) would probably work also, I assume that stuff is around 160º peak but I dont know for sure.

hGH I am not really interested in playing with right now, and its expensive. 6 month cycles and thousands of dollars later, you better run some test with it. I consider it a big mans drug, or for those in need of some healing. Plus I am not interested in having a swollen intestinal track making my gut yet bigger, I am fine with regular old gear right now, keep it simple.

When used 6 months plus though people do say it has some kind of 'fat burning' effect FWIW, I'd rather go with fina if thats the case, I know that I leaned out and became more vascular on home fina.

alrite... the HGH in gnc... is that worth anything?

:lol: I doubt it, GNC has been accused of using crappy materials in the first place, but you notice that nobody bodybuilding wise uses oral versions. I dont know the technicality of the brain/blood barrier though with this "drug," but many things orally are worthless.

Serotonin for instance, wont work directly when taken orally and you can't stick a needle in your brain. So all we can do is try to stimulate it. But I dont know enough about GH to say much, because it does not interest me as of yet.

I'm not going to spend $3,000 to burn some bodyfat, I'm not that f#cking lazy, and I hardly need it for my meager size. Hyperplasia is cool and all, but I'd go with IGF-1 LR3 first IMO.

If orals were just as good we wouldn't have these $600 hGH kits that require injection and constant refrigeration!!! Shyt. Only one company has a patent on a non-refrigeration method. This crap would be INSTANT DINOSAUR.

Back