• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

blood vessels popping along my shoulders?

nas

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A couple of weeks ago I noticed what looks like really deep scratch marks along the top of my shoulders. Upon closer inspection I realized this is under the skin rather than on top of it. I got to thinking what could be causing this and I realized in the last couple of weeks I have been doing shrugs on a calf machine because my grip wasn't keeping up. Is it possible this is causing these blood vessels to burst? Keep in mind when looking at it they are long and skinny, like someone scratched me from under the skin. It is pretty unsightly and I'd like some brainstorming as to 1) what is causing this and 2) how to fix it. The only reason I guessed calf machine shrugs is that it puts weight directly on the top of the shoulder like that, I've never done that excercise before, and I've never had this problem before. Any inputs / guesses are appreciated!

This happens to me also when using that machine. I usually fold a towel to put more padding on both shoulders and it helps out.

I get the same thing on flat bench when I go over 315, it is like a bruising on my shoulders. It goes away in a few days, it won't kill you man.LOL

Many people get simialr using the calf and leg press machines.

I get the same thing. Mostly from the hacksquat machine and other leg presses.

I get this when using any padded machine that rests on my shoulders.

Blood Vessels on more than my shoulders

Hey fellas,

Ok, yesterday I did 4 sets of Heavy Squats, then I did 4 sets of Heavy Deadlifts. Finally 5X5 on the chinup bar unassisted. It was hell, and while I was doing deadlifts and squats I was straining really hard. I might've even held my breath during one of the deadlifts. Well, anyway when I got home I noticed little red dots under my skin on my shoulders where the bar usually rests, and where the bar doesn't rest. I also saw some right where my bicep meets my shoulder and some on collarbone area of my back. Did I just stress too hard or what? Can anyone offer some advice?

Back