Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Okay I did some research !!!

Rep Points

Okay I did some research !!!

I apologize I am such a dummy and don't look things over..
    Here is what im going try to do starting Monday or even Tommrrow. Im planning for my MEAL and excercise to shed couple pounds.

7:00AM When I wake up.. i'll eat Eggs, Milk or Orange Juice, and a Banana

12:10PM When Lunch for me at school and i'll prob eat all Veggies+Salad with a Chocolate milk or white milk.

4:30or5:00PM depends what time I get off from workout at Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday i'll get Tuna, Chicken, and Fruits and water.

7:30:8:00PM I'll get Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups or 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Then I go to sleep.. Prepare same thing the nextday but I get home earlier.. starting at 3:00PM when I get home the same stuff like Tuna, Chicken and Fruits. Then at

6:00PM Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups of cottage cheese.

8:00PM Beef, veggies, and eggs.

Btw I am only 15, 215+lbs and 5'11 I think. If you can revise and change the eating feel free..

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

You're no dummy....Start a journal.

Copy and past this in your journal.....That way you won't have to go digging through all the muck in here.

Good luck. I have faith in you! If this is the best you can do......it's the best you can do! Hold your head high partner.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

Rep Points

Wow thanks! but do you think that food for diet is okay? plus I am going to start running maybe 2 miles after school everyday and do the bike thing and starmaster each for 5 min

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

I would worry about your dieting first. Get that straight. Then worry about cardio.

I think it's okay for what you have to work with.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

Rep Points

Hmm I don't know what to change.. I don't have much money plus my mom owns a chinese restraunt and she doesn't go shopping much.. can you help a bit? just change a little instead of what im eating everything the same

Rep Points

Re: Okay I did some research !!!

Originally posted by scottwong
    I apologize I am such a dummy and don't look things over..
    Here is what im going try to do starting Monday or even Tommrrow. Im planning for my MEAL and excercise to shed couple pounds.

7:00AM When I wake up.. i'll eat Eggs, Milk or Orange Juice, and a Banana

12:10PM When Lunch for me at school and i'll prob eat all Veggies+Salad with a Chocolate milk or white milk.

4:30or5:00PM depends what time I get off from workout at Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday i'll get Tuna, Chicken, and Fruits and water.

7:30:8:00PM I'll get Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups or 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Then I go to sleep.. Prepare same thing the nextday but I get home earlier.. starting at 3:00PM when I get home the same stuff like Tuna, Chicken and Fruits. Then at

6:00PM Chicken or Pork with Veggies and 2 cups of cottage cheese.

8:00PM Beef, veggies, and eggs.

Btw I am only 15, 215+lbs and 5'11 I think. If you can revise and change the eating feel free..

Did you add up your calories and Macros? for example
    calories=2345
    Protein=230g
    Fat=60g
    Carb=50g

Rep Points

Uh would that be a lot lol?

Rep Points

I don't pay attention to what the calories are.. ;x or protien or w/e.. I just thought that'd be good because I saw it on the shopping list and saw of some people eat that for there diet and I just mixed them around.

Rep Points

Hmm okay i switch it around a bit.. I think its Tuna StarFish canned.. are those good enough?

7:00AM - 2Egg White, OatMeal, and Orange Juice.
    12:10PM - Pure Veggies and Salad and Apple or Banana
    3:05 - Runn 2 miles and cardio work!
    4:30- Tuna(CAN) Star Fish, Chicken, Fruit, and a little Cottage Cheese
    6:00PM - Tuna(CAN) StarFish, Fruit, 2 Cups Cottage Cheese, and Water.
    8:30PM - Tuna(Can StarFish, Veggies, Beef or Chicken or Ground Beef, or Chicken Breaste with 2 cups cottage cheese.

Is that alright to start out? Please post some commets, btw is it okay for a 15 year old or should I eat more? I am 5'11 and 215+ lbs trying to get down to around 200 or lower!! *LOW ON CASH SO BUYING CHEAP STUFF** I luv tuna also ;x

is bulking

Rep Points

Don't look 2 shabby. Low carbs in the afternoon i'd say..
    These are my favorite faces : - - -

Personal Bests:

Bench - 235
    Deadlift - 315 X 17
    Squat - 315 X 11
    40 yrd. - 4.65

Rep Points

Which one did you say? What time for after noon.

is bulking

Rep Points

Cut back on carbs like after 4-5PM. And yes, your meal plan looks decent. Drink alotta water.
    These are my favorite faces : - - -

Personal Bests:

Bench - 235
    Deadlift - 315 X 17
    Squat - 315 X 11
    40 yrd. - 4.65

Rep Points

Ditch the OJ and IMO if the carbs work into your meal plan and you want to eat them at 5 or 6 PM go ahead. I do tend to stay away from carbs at bedtime but other than that it doesn't matter what time of day you eat them, so long as they fit into your plan.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Yeah, I am not going to eat at all when I go to bend. I think im just gonna stick with that and change that meal plan that 5-6 one. Thanks for all your help and hopefully things will go well! I will success!!!!