• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bruise! What the?

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday I did a delt shot.

I had just finished the injection but the needle was still in when I thought I heard somebody coming. I pulled the needle out fast so I wouldn't get busted. I bled a lot and was actually quite surprised. I aspirated, so I know I wasn't in a vein. Still, a ton of blood came out and ran all down my arm.

Thankfully, nobody came in. I cleaned the blood up as fast as I could. Luckily it clotted fast so I didn't bleed for too long.

However, when I just looked in the mirror tonight I noticed that my delt is bruised. It's pretty small, but at the center of the bruise you can see the needle mark from where I shot. It doesn't hurt to touch or anything.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I don't know whether I should be worried or not. As I said, the bruise isn't too big and it doesn't hurt. I guess next time I'll know not to pull out too fast.

Thanks!

Even if you are not "in" a vein with the tip you can still punch through them. A buise is internal bleeding, although usually not from a compromised vein of course.

I was just worried about an abscess of some sort. Think I'll live?

Yes, you must have hit a big one.

It didn't hurt at all taking the needle out. I pulled out really quick, though, and blood pretty much went everywhere. Stopped bleeding after only ten or fifteen seconds.

Glad to hear I should be okay. I was a bit nervous after that happened and I woke up the next day with a bruise. Ikes!

I never pull out quickly, but you provided a very clear tunnel for whatever you hit, which built up probably a little pressure, to come shooting out.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have pulled out so fast, but I didn't want to get busted with a needle sticking out of my arm.

"Err, I can explain! I'm, err, diabetic!"

You could say its a vitamin shot, but yeah I'd rather not get caught at all, if that is your situation.

yea..i jab the f*ck outta myself with b12...specially since i started my ph cycle...i dont feel as hungry while on it...so now i run 1000mcg ED instead of EOD

When I had my shirt off tonight my wife saw the bruise. She asked me what it was, so I told her I squeezed too hard trying to pop a little pimple and gave myself a bruise.

It worked hook, line, and sinker. She didn't suspect a thing.

Sweet!

IML Gear Cream!
She bought that? Thats bad man, how about running into a doorway next time :lol:

Originally posted by Evil ANT
When I had my shirt off tonight my wife saw the bruise. She asked me what it was, so I told her I squeezed too hard trying to pop a little pimple and gave myself a bruise.

It worked hook, line, and sinker. She didn't suspect a thing.

Sweet!

you are a slacker !!!! lying to your wife ....what happened to
T R U S T !!!!!!!

Understand that my wife has a mouth the size of China and if I told her the truth it would take about one day before everyone in town knew.

Sad, but true.

Understand that my wife has a mouth the size of China and if I told her the truth it would take about one day before everyone in town knew.

Sad, but true.
live in a small town?

I was just worried about an abscess of some sort. Think I'll live?
That will come from poor hygene. Always clean everything with alcohol very well.

Originally posted by dg806
That will come from poor hygene. Always clean everything with alcohol very well.

or dirty gear

Some guy on another board finally told his girlfriend of like 2 1/2 years, she told everyone the next day at a party :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
or dirty gear
Yep.............................that is why I said everything. Clean the rubber stopper good. Even the oil may have some bacteria in it. Mexican gear usually does not contain as much BA from what I hear.

I'm very anal retentive when it comes to cleanliness, so I always make sure to use plenty of alcohol.

I don't think I'd ever even tell my best friend I was juicing. Unfortunately, I do live in a small town and people have nothing better to do than talk.

Plus, 'roids are illegal, and I don't know about most people, but I prefer to keep all illegal activities to myself. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Actually, the mex stuff is accused of overusing BA which makes it sting more, which means lazy manufacturing or thier fear of products being sent back after crashing.

Originally posted by Mudge
Actually, the mex stuff is accused of overusing BA which makes it sting more, which means lazy manufacturing or thier fear of products being sent back after crashing.

I was just about to say the MUDGE...QV knows where the shyte is going..they don't need the bb.'s boycotting their line.
QV PROP is good for that baseball bat to the quad feeling the next day!

Sad, but true.

everyone in town that see's muscle is probably already assuming that you are juicin'...sad , as some guys do it natural and still get slammed for juicin'

For some reason QVs rep is going downhill as of late with pain.

I agree & underdosing. Watch out for the ENAN in the 50 ml jugs..tested real low.
U got a better chance of gettin NEW TT stuff than painless Mexican prop.:D

HUGE BUMP for UG...I also know the "cook" ..his lab is spotless & he is a sanitizing FREAK! Makes me REAL comfortable. Like RABBIT said...his concentrations are testing over what is labled & he gives u a ml or 2 extra in every vial.
I dont thik I will run factory again...if I can help it.

My friend was honest with his wife and she has a huge mouth and got drunk one night complaining about his contest prep that his moody from being on no carbs. SO when she drunk she told her parents about how hes moody because of roid rage, even though hes not. So her parents freaked and called the cops and child protective services on them thinking he was some meth addict and now hes going through a shit ton of legal issues. When she was the one with the drinking problem. So judging him for not telling his wife and not knowing his circumstances is VERY ignorant.

as for the bruise your better off just saying i dont know. I get random bruises all the time from the gym, work, life and ect. It could have been from sex... it looks more like a lie when you make of a string of lies.

Back