• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

When will anadrol results show?

tyees2002

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey, i have been taking anadrol for about a week now. 25mg twice daily. I'm just wondering when do you normally start seeing results?? I plan to take it for a month by itself just to see what kind of gains i can get. This is my first cycle, and I know I'll lose all my gains after i get off, but..... anyways when should I be seeing results or should I already be??? :confused: thanks

Most people within a few days, for me though I am close to 5k calories to get anything from it other than strength, I am taking 100mg a day with some other goodies as well.

I am up 4 pounds since friday, and I know thats not all food, but with a steady calorie diet I get nothing from it, I have to eat in excess with anything.

mudge seeems like the kinda guy that dosent get weight too quickly...abombs should be kickin in very soon after you start....if not weight , definately strength...if you dont start seein something soon, then you might have bunk....or are just very unreceptive to drol

It is true I dont gain weight out of my ass, I have to eat it.

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
mudge seeems like the kinda guy that dosent get weight too quickly...abombs should be kickin in very soon after you start....if not weight , definately strength...if you dont start seein something soon, then you might have bunk....or are just very unreceptive to drol

ya i am thinking it is bunk...I have noticed an increase in strength but when i started i also started back on creatine and eating 6-8 meals a day. So its hard to say. Should i try upping the dosage?? thanks for the replies guys.

not sure whether you should it up it...its a guessin game that should be your call....drol seems to be faked more than primo these days :-/

One week is not that long, if you want weight gain though you need to eat for it. I will probably be over 5k calories for the day, my last meal was:

Meal #2 - 1900c
5 corndogs 900c
banana milk 400c
2 donuts ~600c

Most of the time my meals are under 1k.

What kind of drol is it? The only stuff I could say is very likely fake is IP, its a tossup on those. I dont think there are alot of other fakes out there.

Originally posted by Mudge
One week is not that long, if you want weight gain though you need to eat for it. I will probably be over 5k calories for the day, my last meal was:

Meal #2 - 1900c
5 corndogs 900c
banana milk 400c
2 donuts ~600c

Most of the time my meals are under 1k.

What kind of drol is it? The only stuff I could say is very likely fake is IP, its a tossup on those. I dont think there are alot of other fakes out there.

No clue on what type it is...I got it from a source of a source of a source so who knows. I am eating quite a bit. How does your drol come, packaged??? er what? thanks again

Mine are BD (British Dragon), I can take a pic of them later. They now come in 100mg not 50mg, so there are no pix on the BD website for me to post.

Mam** 's drol i hear is the best quality underground stuff for the price...or M*L....(BD is the best of the best,,,,,but hella expensive)....When i get around to it im definately gonna use one of those 2 drols...

IML Gear Cream!
Anything legitimate under $2 for 50mg is a good price.

mine have nothing stamped or etched in them. they are just round and white. pretty small. id like o see a pic of yours. i payed about $4 us per 50mg.

IP is round and white, I took 5 at a time (50mg each) and they did nothing for me.

IP Anadrol 50mg completely bogus 50 cents each, thai pinks 5mg, BD Anadrol 50mg almost $3 each. I know I can find a better pic of the BD and pinks but since this is not what you have it wont matter.

If yours are white they must be generic/underground, I could guess IP but they would be 50mg, and likely worthless.

By the way, with the small white tabs (IP) I can fit I believe 9 of them on a dime.

thanks, why do you say ip is worthless??? cuz they dont work for you or they are just shit??? that probly what i have....:(

cause ip was the trend setter for ug gear but it has never been much for quality...its almost like a big faceless corp at this point..people complain of dirty injectables, underdosed orals...etc

Originally posted by tyees2002
thanks, why do you say ip is worthless??? cuz they dont work for you or they are just shit??? that probly what i have....:(

SOME people have gotten legit IP Anadrol, I was not one of them. IP also varies by batch.

I look at it this way, raw powder cost is one thing, MFG costs are another, but "cheap" anadrol is about $2 for 50mg and IP sells them for probably as low as a 30 cents or something in volume (I dont order international). I got mine for 50 cents each.

It was a gamble on my part, his winstrol is legit almost always if not always, his dbol is good sometimes half way decent others - etc etc, but the anadrol is a costly product most of the time elsewhere so it seems he enjoyed turning out some fakes.

Back