• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

workout critiquing

squanto

Fitness Celebrity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first off, i work from home, so all i really have is 2 barbells (1 olympic), a bench, leg extention/curl things ont he end of my bench, and 3 dumbells.

here is basically my workout:

monday:
chest- 3 sets of 3 of the following: bench press, incline press, incline db press, db press, flyes, incline flyes. i usually do a bench press, a db press, and a fly

shoulders - reverse flyes, side dumbell raises
do u guys know any exercises that work the back and top shoulder? i dont like to work the front of my shoulder at all, i use it in my bench and it makes me look like a hunchback if i work it too much.

wednesday:
3 sets of each: squats, straight leg deadlifts, leg curl, leg extention
any other leg lifts i could switch up in here, or add?

friday:
3 sets of each: bent rows, deadlifts, barbell curls, preacher curls, french curls
any other back exercises that are good that i could do from home?

every day: 3 sets of 3 of the following: leg raises, crunches, bicycle crunch, leg raises where i go to the sides too have no idea what they are called, double crunches (leg raise+crunch)

so basically im not really looking for more time on monday, but wed and fri i could use a couple more exercises, and dont mind addinga few minutes. i just really crave variation. i dont have the same advantage as some since i cant go to a real gym, and wonder if anyone knows any good exercises i can sub in here. i do about 4-8 reps on each exercise and go to failure every time. thanks for your help!

Back