Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Sweeeet.

Actually, there is a major snowstorm coming our way and I have a 40 mile commute, so my boss told me I could leave early. 3:00 PM at the gym will be DEAD.

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

you are very lucky..

Snow is picking up AGAIN here too!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

Rep Points

Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
    Sweeeet.

Actually, there is a major snowstorm coming our way and I have a 40 mile commute, so my boss told me I could leave early. 3:00 PM at the gym will be DEAD.
    I don't miss the snow or the freezing cold temps. :o

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

My company keeps us here as long has humanly possible. They usually wait until the commute is deadly before cutting us loose.
    But when you disarm them, you at once offend them by showing that you distrust them, either for cowardice or for want of loyalty, and either of these opinions breeds hatred against you.

-N. Machiavelli

Rep Points

Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by Jodi
    do u still work for avant or do u have another job?
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Var
    My company keeps us here as long has humanly possible. They usually wait until the commute is deadly before cutting us loose.
    Bummer. My commute takes about 40 minutes, but can take two hours in a heavy storm. Fortunately, my boss really does not care when I come and go, as long as the work gets done.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

But alpine SKIING is an awesome workout! You burn
    thousands of calories in a day of skiing.

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Originally posted by Var

Same here
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Var
    same here

i wish i can go early to do legs

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Bummer. My commute takes about 40 minutes, but can take two hours in a heavy storm. Fortunately, my boss really does not care when I come and go, as long as the work gets done.

my old boss use to be that way.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
    my old boss use to be that way.
    Rigid bosses piss me off. My boss even lets me leave work a couple hours early 2/3 times a week during the summer so I can go mountain biking after work.

We have a whole "work/life" department at our company that promotes employees to have interests outside the office. They are sensitive to my workouts and active lifestyle and I appreciate that.

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Rigid bosses piss me off. My boss even lets me leave work a couple hours early 2/3 times a week during the summer so I can go mountain biking after work.

We have a whole "work/life" department at our company that promotes employees to have interests outside the office. They are sensitive to my workouts and active lifestyle and I appreciate that.
    Are they hiring???
    But when you disarm them, you at once offend them by showing that you distrust them, either for cowardice or for want of loyalty, and either of these opinions breeds hatred against you.

-N. Machiavelli

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

I envy you. And I miss my old boss. Many say he was extremely nice because he like me.......I didn't see that in him...... He was good to me...................his point of view was: If I'm getting my work done and receiving no complaints, why stick around..........

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Var
    Are they hiring???
    Well, I work for a hospital and we need nurses. Are you a nurse?

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by oaktownboy
    do u still work for avant or do u have another job?
    I don't work for Avant. I moderate on their women's forum.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

But alpine SKIING is an awesome workout! You burn
    thousands of calories in a day of skiing.
    If I want to ski, I can go 2 hours north and go skiing

BTW - Did I mention its mid 60's here today?

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Ewww....I use to be a phlebotomist...........had to quit......weak stomach

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Well, I work for a hospital and we need nurses. Are you a nurse?
    No...I dont think there'd be a place for me there. I work with computers unfortunately.

-N. Machiavelli

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

If I want to ski, I can go 2 hours north and go skiing

I'll hopefully be moving out to AZ or NM with my girlfriend in December. How are the people out there, Jodi? Are the summers miserable or is the "dry heat" thing true?

-N. Machiavelli

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by Var
    I'll hopefully be moving out to AZ or NM with my girlfriend in December. How are the people out there, Jodi? Are the summers miserable or is the "dry heat" thing true?
    I haven't spent my first full summer here yet but I often visited in mid July. 117 degrees and I would barely sweat. Yes the dry heat thing is very true

People are great out here. You have your assholes anywhere you go but for the most part, everyone has been really nice. Especially our neighbors.

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I haven't spent my first full summer here yet but I often visited in mid July. 117 degrees and I would barely sweat. Yes the dry heat thing is very true

People are great out here. You have your assholes anywhere you go but for the most part, everyone has been really nice. Especially our neighbors.
    117??!!?? Thats insane! Well, I guess anything is better than this New England weather.

-N. Machiavelli

I see YOU!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just wish I could do legs right now.

Rep Points

Snow? What's that? I heard we get it in the mountains sometimes. The only time I've seen white stuff fall from the sky was when half the county was on fire!
    "Know your limits... but never stop trying to exceed them." --Anon.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well that was a good workout.

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Well that was a good workout.
    Damn u!

-N. Machiavelli

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I am envious. You could mountain bike year round, and I hear the riding out there is fantastic. It's an 8 month sport in New England, if I'm lucky.

Filthy Animal

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

I am envious. You could mountain bike year round, and I hear the riding out there is fantastic. It's an 8 month sport in New England, if I'm lucky.
    A buddy of mine lived in Sedona for 5-6 months and did nothing but MTB. He said the terrain and scenery is the best he's ever seen. Some pretty sick single track from what he says. I should have gone with him!!!

-N. Machiavelli

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just found out what makes for a really good cardio workout.

Shovelling snow!

Just spent 45 minutes clearing my driveway and sidewalk.
    Today I can do what others will not so that tomorrow I will do what others cannot.

The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things that losers don't want to do.

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm leaving work early so I can go work legs

Originally posted by Var
    A buddy of mine lived in Sedona for 5-6 months and did nothing but MTB. He said the terrain and scenery is the best he's ever seen. Some pretty sick single track from what he says. I should have gone with him!!!
    lucky guy! I spent a weekend in Sedona. As soon as drove intothte canyon, I rember telling myself, I could die here...it was amazingly beautiful! You've got to check it out!
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast