• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What happened to this weight lifter?!!??!

Can't see it at work, but is it the one where he blew his bunghole out?

Yes :barf:

Originally posted by Rob_NC
Can't see it at work, but is it the one where he blew his bunghole out?

Yes :cry:

The thing that amazes me is he ruptured his lifting suit. That's not supposed to happen.

There went my lunch. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

I'm not gonna open it, it must be the one at the Penn st. meet

wish I hadnt opened that. I wonder what kind of pain that guy must have been in.

Originally posted by maddog1
I'm not gonna open it, it must be the one at the Penn st. meet

Yes, it is the very same one.

I want to poke that with a stick.

:ipoke:

Can you find the link? I don't remember what happened to him.

as far as what happened, basically his colon blew out during a real heavy squat, in fact the story said it splatted all over his friend/spotter in the competition. I think he just sat there in the squat position for awhile with his butt all hanging out in shock, and his spotter literally passed out.

Originally posted by Prince
as far as what happened, basically his colon blew out during a real heavy squat, in fact the story said it splatted all over his friend/spotter in the competition. I think he just sat there in the squat position for awhile with his butt all hanging out in shock, and his spotter literally passed out.

I believe the article said he had to stay in that position for like 45 minutes while medics attended to him. They had to inject all kinds of pain killers into him. ALBOB posted the original thread if someone feels like searching for it.

Yeah, I don´t like powerlifting. So many things can go wrong I saw in TV so many broken bones, people getting hurt so badly.
:cry: :sob:

I feel bad, I hope this person is ok.

Preparation-H....maybe even a whole tube.:grin:

:wtf:

Thats so f'king gross!

Thanks for the link Prince

I used the pink dumbells at the gym today ;) No way my ass is exploding

and somehow I find it soooo easy not to click that link :D

Re: Re: What happened to this weight lifter?!!??!

Originally posted by supertech
That must of been a real pain in the ass:laugh:

:eek: :hehe:

Back