• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how long do u spend...

W8lifterwanabie

Dancing Banana :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how long do u guys spend at a time in the gym??

roughly i spend about 2 hrs in the gym...which usually includes...

cardio at begining ...work out on 2 main muscle groups (i.e triceps and chest..) then cardio at the end

i need alot of cardio since as im aiming to loose alot of fat and its been stated so many times that u loose more fat doing cardio then weight training

peace:thumb:

No more or less than an hour

Shoot. I just noticed......I would do cardio at the end of your work out.

dang it......one more.....promise.......

There are ways you can burn fat while weight training........

by working your fast twitch muscles, you'll burn more fat..................If you want to try and keep muscle, try doing Anerobic activity.....You need to keep oxygen flowing to your muscles at all times.....................................let me find the science to that......I believe it's in the BFFM Book...............anyway, i think if your depriving your muscles of oxygen..ie.. doing too much areobic activity......getting too winded................your body will take away from your carbohydrate stores, vs.....utilizing Bf

Prince: Do i have that right?

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
dang it......one more.....promise.......

There are ways you can burn fat while weight training........

by working your fast twitch muscles, you'll burn more fat..................If you want to try and keep muscle, try doing Anerobic activity.....You need to keep oxygen flowing to your muscles at all times.....................................let me find the science to that......I believe it's in the BFFM Book...............anyway, i think if your depriving your muscles of oxygen..ie.. doing too much areobic activity......getting too winded................your body will take away from your carbohydrate stores, vs.....utilizing Bf

Prince: Do i have that right?

ok can u say that in terms id undersatand...u kno like...
[_______________________________________] this big...
:thumb:

30-60 minutes.

Just train for 60-90 minutes .Doing cardio at the end of your workout is ideal in my opinion as your glucose and glycogen stores are depleted fromtraining creating a perfect time to burn fat as fuel.However I wopuldn`t do it twice as you will most likely burn/lose muscle tissue.

45 minutes is average for a weight lifting session. Changing out weights takes time.

never any longer than an hour.. ever.

45 minutes usually, an hour for legs day. Longer for legs because there a lot more plates to load and unload.

75 minutes at the very most, normally 45-60 depending what I'm doing for that day and how I feel, sometimes I stretch it out.

Originally posted by atherjen
never any longer than an hour.. ever.

Good advice, unfortunately hormone levels drop off after ~45 minutes, so if you push yourself too far you are just spinning your wheels. The human body has limits, it can only accept so much stress while still asking for more.

Originally posted by tjwes
Just train for 60-90 minutes .Doing cardio at the end of your workout is ideal in my opinion as your glucose and glycogen stores are depleted from training creating a perfect time to burn fat as fuel.However I wopuldn`t do it twice as you will most likely burn/lose muscle tissue.

Beat me to it. Just do it rite after and you'll be fine. Its great losing weight but not at the expense of LBM loss. I did that along time ago and regret every second of it.

I spend anywhere from 60-90 minutes.

i c..

thanx for the replies guys (n gals) so ur telling me the faster i do my work outs the better??, in a sence...i dont mean bench press as fast as poss....

i did about hr n 20 mins today ..its only cuz usually i train with my mates and theres sum times 2-3 of us doing the same thing so i have no choice but to wait about 1min ort even more inbetween reps..:rolleyes:

but i had no trouble today god my shoulders are killing...

shame tho i was supposed to do abs aswell but i dunno i did it all but they just arnt hurting as much as i thought....i have problems with working on abs cuz it ends up just working out my back..i cant be donig it right...

peace:thumb:

It usually takes me a little about 30 minutes to do cardio, stretching, and a few warmup sets. It takes another 60 minutes for lifting, and another 15 minutes or so for abs. I know, it seems like a long time to be working out, but I do a 3 day split. Also, I tend to wait kind of long in between sets (~2 minutes) because my focus is on strength as opposed to mass. Although, I wait more like 1 minute or less for abs.

Originally posted by Mudge
Good advice, unfortunately hormone levels drop off after ~45 minutes, so if you push yourself too far you are just spinning your wheels. The human body has limits, it can only accept so much stress while still asking for more.

hey...i said the same thing too!:(

Re: i c..

Originally posted by W8lifterwanabie
i did about hr n 20 mins today ..its only cuz usually i train with my mates and theres sum times 2-3 of us doing the same thing so i have no choice but to wait about 1min ort even more inbetween reps..:rolleyes:
well, that doesn't sound too bad. Give yourself 1 - 2 minutes rest between sets. if you and your friends are moving constantly. (one benching, one spotting, one 'ready to go')
As soon as the guy gets of the bench, change weights (if needed)
and rotate thru sets. If it keeps up, no problems. If bull shitting between sets..time is wasted.
If constantly moving, can be quite an intense workout!

IML Gear Cream!
45 mins for cardio

30 mins for bodyparts

Abs for 15 addtl' mins or more depending on how I feel towards the end.

was'sup, dave- you still tossing those 125's around?

you using less weights then? or are going for bigger?
I am / was...up to 115...still have a ways to go....

Back