• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sick of eggs and oatmeal.. HELP!

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is there anything I can replace my usual breakfast of 1/4c oats, 1egg and 2 whites with? I can't eat this stuff anymore. Well.. oats is fine.. but the egg.. cant' bare it any longer.

hmm well I LOVE my eggies..
lets see. a protein shake along with the oatmeal.. cottage cheese?? add a few berries or splenda/vanilla or cinnamon. :)

or really... any lean protein source!

have you tried protein pancakes before? its made with oats, egg whites, whey protein and cottage cheese..

the other problem is that I can't have dairy or nuts. The only protein shakes I tolerate are Egg Protein.
Do I have any other options?

beef
steak
chicken
protein powder
:shrug:

Or try eggbeaters, while still eggs, they cause less gag reflex for me;)

Protein Pancakes!!!

1/2-3/4 cup oats
1/2 cup cottage cheese
Protein Powder-optional
1-2 egg whites
Vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, splenda

Blend oats. Add cottage cheese, egg whites, spices and protein powder. You might have to add water to blend eaiser. Fry in a pan sprayed with pam like a pancake. Eat with sf jam or suryp, its so good you could even eat it plain! Be careful though, these are very addicting!:lick:

can't have chottage cheese : (.. it's dairy

IML Gear Cream!
you can still make the protein pancakes, minus the cottage chese.. just add in a couple more egg whites! :) Ive done it many times!

Originally posted by atherjen
you can still make the protein pancakes, minus the cottage chese.. just add in a couple more egg whites! :) Ive done it many times!
:yes: Good that way too!

Heh I usually eat chicken every morning for breakfast.

I have no mourning appetite so I have to drink a MRP.

can yogurt substitute 1 egg and 2 eggwhites?

hmm yougurt is dairy too though.

yeah.. but because it's cultured it's fine. :)

ground turkey!

Originally posted by Katia7
yeah.. but because it's cultured it's fine. :)

hmm weird.. ok then that should be fine in place of the cottage cheese! :)

IML Gear Cream!
o ya freakin protein pancakes all the way my fav thing to have for breakfast!@@! love dem thangs could actually eat em all day long

Originally posted by Diesel
o ya freakin protein pancakes all the way my fav thing to have for breakfast!@@! love dem thangs could actually eat em all day long
Me too!:dance:

i read somewhere i dunno where...

to make chocolate eggs

whites w cocoa powder and splenda
(i also add cinnamon and instant coffee)
make sure to add a lot and itll taste like cake :lick:

:barf:

I sometimes make 'sweet whites' too greeky-egg whites, brown sugar twin, cinnamon and a TBS of sf suryp!

I have eaten eggs (10-12 for breakfast) and oatmeal everyday for the past couple years. I don't hate it but I don't love it either anymore. I just eat for results though. If I am in a rush I have tuna with mayo and brown rice....mmm, nothing like waking up to that!!

You guys are freaking Animals in the wild.

Strong stomach has you young skywalker (yoda voice)

Back