• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

add tren or not add tren helllpppp!!!

J-ROCK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i need some help out here on my cycle....

I am on week 3 of my cycle running testosterone enthanate 250mg every 4 days (4 shots so far) made by german remedies ltd.

I am also running 100mg of stanozolol every day for the last 3 weeks (pills)...

I have been dieting with low carbs high protein for the last 2 months... my work out schedule is 4-6 days a week with min of 4 45 min cardio workouts a week...

my problem is that I have come to a stand still in my fat loss and I want to loose more before the middle of feb... will 75mg of tren EOD help, or is there any other suggestions... my friend suggested the week before my trip in feb to try dieretics... please leave feed back or suggestions...

Also should I add some novaldex or something post cylce....I have heard that you can take High doses of tribulus but I am not sure about this

add an anti now second off try this one 200mg cap of dnp every other nite for a few weeks it will help trust me on that

Originally posted by crackerjack414
add an anti now second off try this one 200mg cap of dnp every other nite for a few weeks it will help trust me on that

1. Why take an anti-e now?
2.Sure DNP will work but I, personally NEVER recommend DNP to ANYONE , ESPECIALLY Newbies. (I dont wanna be responsible for someone misusing it & cooking themself from the inside-out) JMO.

Diet, if you can't fix the diet you will rebound anyway.

200mg DNP is "nothing," but I wouldn't push that on anyone, I am not fully convinced it is good to take no matter what the dose. It sounds about as healthy as eating dynamite.

That is EXACTLY my point MUDGE..IT'S A freggin..fungicide, pesticide & is used to pressure treat lumber! There are NO human uses on the books today!
Not to mention..anything that will turn ALL my bodily excretions NEON YELLOW is out for me..

It was also used as a TnT ignitor in WWII.

One of my Bro's..(against my advice) JUST finished 2 weeks of DNP..this is the last 2 e-mails he sent me about the DNP..

"just real uncomfortable, and hot all day. Most of the sides warned about are pretty true so far for me. You don;t want to eat, or drink or really do much of anything. Uncomfortable just sitting around hot and sticky... Hard to breath, just like it says, feels like you are running all day. So far so good, should not get any worse now.."

"Well, I'm done. Sorry this may end to be long, but many seemed interested. With the full doses at 600mg ed, the nights especially were horrible. Was doing alright, just could not sleep for several days"

Not too cool. He later told me NEVER AGAIN.

Wow, 600mg is a bit high although I have heard of even 800mg (big guy, Mr.T). 2 weeks is pretty long too.

Agreed..he haden't even brought T-# in yet...
He is one of those guys that will try anything if it can make-up for his diet habits. GREAT guy but fightin the weight thing..HARD!

IML Gear Cream!
Ive seen one guy at my gym that ran dnp, got unbelieveable results...was jabbing slin, and still lost fat(not alittle either.)....It is definately super clen...

In fact when I brought the subject up with him, I thought he was running clen or t3 at mega levels...

No doubt it works but it was pulled from the market in 1938..not good considering it only came into the weight loss market in 1935.

There is no way to compare T3 or Clen to DNP IMO.

Back