• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

glycogen depletion

sentricyphen

Hungry for SIZE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been cutting for one week,

and have had some strange results. granted, i should have lost some water weight, i have cut many times before, and nothing like this happened...but...

according to the scale , i lost a total of 5 lbs, (NOT EXACTLY 1/2 LB...)

on a possitive note, i dropped from 12.5 to 11%... im sure i dropped a ton of water, as aforementioned

but--to the point-- I also lost TWO pounds of lbm.
Is it possible, during glycogen depletion, for calculations to appear that you have lost muscle when it is only glycogen/ muscle water weight? (or does glycogen not come into account?)
the reason i ask, is, i havent had my refeed yet, and am curious to see where my lbm is once i have raised carbs.

here is what i have been doing this past week:

-i dropped down to a 250 cal. deficit.

-carb cycling, 3 50-20-30 days, 3 40-30-30 days and 1 refeed.

-3 days of 30 mins of cardio.

I dropped 4lbs in 2 days during depletion. Its typical and don't use that as a guideline

Where are you getting the BF% info from? I hope its not one of those Tanita type scales or some bioimpedence tool. Those things are crap and do not acurately measure. They are typically 5-7% off in either direction. I highly doubt you've lost 2lbs of LBM with only a 250 cal deficit.

no, not one of those scales. a digital calipur.

one thing im thinking, maybe i am not accuratly calculating maintenance. I usually use the bodyweight*15...
some people have said that isnt a good method... and that i need to try the BMR calc.

true.

but i measure/weigh myself in the morning before meal#1...

Yum. Ill bet the milk you drank the night before has turned to cottage cheese.

yeah i posted before we talked. you know i trust you:thumb:

Back