• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

^The person above you

IML Gear Cream!
^is going to kick butt at his comp!

^looks amazing and should not stop posting in my journal LOL

^sweet as cottage cheese ice cream LOL

^ Is not only a postwhore, but a hell of a nice guy! ^

That was meant for david, you posted ahead of me GBC!

^ Sweet ^ :D

^making me feel bad lol

IML Gear Cream!
^just as blind as the other IM men

^underestimates herself

^doesnt realize im just bein realistic..

^needs a hug (hug)

^Likes Lord Of The Rings

Vanity's mayo comment was the best of all time.

Originally posted by TheGreatSatan
^Posts in threads he hates to see on Page 1.

HAHAHAHA OK Touche' Satan. ya got me there. But that is probably because this was a NEW thread for me. I must have missed it's original debut because it got sent to page 2 by your filling up page 1 with old ones that week. hahahahaha

all the guys with the execption of Vanity are homos cause all you do is compliment each other. hahahaha Eggs expecially!!! hahahaha Just kidding boys.
Ok back to the game....
Derek... Still ripped as all hell and looks awesome.

^looks like he's about to fly in one of his back pics :lol:

^is one of the hottest females on this site..no matter what she thinks

IML Gear Cream!
^Is a modest big dude who's gonna be happy cause pats are gonna win

sheeit I keep following Derek!!!! What the .......!!!! OK I'm skipping over you this time D.

Thank you Sexy Greek lady... I'd have better chance to get air (fly) if I could drop some more damn bodyfat but I've having a difficult time as of late. Damn.
Otay,, back to the game...
FLEX: LOOKING BEEFY IN HIS PICS. Good work dude a roonie! Your not juicing are you young man? I see some acne on the back there!!! You better not let me catch you on that junk or your going over my knee young man.

^ Is an awesome guy and should change his name to fireisdman.

Heh after that one fire i'm sure if flex is using he will stop immedietely in fear of the knee.

Awww Derek that was so nice of you... ok I'm a bit sensitive right now since watching that movie...RADIO starrring Ed Harris and Cuba Gooding Jr. What a great film. See it if you have the chance.
OK OK again,,gack to the game:
Derek: wishing I had his lean body fat percentage. Has a very kind personality and humerous at times also.

^ seems like a nice guy with a cute daughter.

Is a hottie with a beautiful smile.

Ris,, one heck of a nice guy whom I'd be honored to bring into my Iron den. Let him show me how it's done down under.

Is one of my very closest friends here. I think of him as my long lost brothas from the hood and has taught me loads about music as well as some other things. He is one awesome guy without a doubt.

Back