• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Give "Prohormones" their own forum

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I think prohormones and prosteroids should have their own forum. 1AD, 1-test, M1T, etc are supplements about as much as Dianabol and Winstrol are... :)

Jersey,

Great point!

Agreed. Post all PH questions in the anabolic forum.

My only thought is that it would be a good idea to keep the 2 seperate. I only say that because the anabolic people are mostly experienced and don't want to hear about all the newbie prohormone stuff. Second, if they are not experienced then they are primarily interested in anabolics rather than prohormones.

Just my thoughts :thrug:

As long as someone fills me in so I know not to move them any longer.

Now that sounds like it would work well...
Then it would keep them out of the Anabolic Zone. :)

Roger

My thought was to make Prohormones a separate category, and place it in between Supplements and Anabolic Zone.

Reason being, 'naturals', and I'm sure many women, don't care to see all of the questions about PH/PS mixed in with creatine, whey protein and multi-vitamin questions (especially once they're banned).

Like wise, as Randy pointed out, the AAS users wouldn't appreciate the basic prohormones questions on the Anabolic Zone.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
if anything, we would just post PH questions in the Anabolic forum then.

This is what I thought. I posted something about PH in the Anabolic forum and it got moved to supplements.:shrug:

Originally posted by JerseyDevil
My thought was to make Prohormones a separate category, and place it in between Supplements and Anabolic Zone.

Reason being, 'naturals', and I'm sure many women, don't care to see all of the questions about PH/PS mixed in with creatine, whey protein and multi-vitamin questions (especially once they're banned).

Like wise, as Randy pointed out, the AAS users wouldn't appreciate the basic prohormones questions on the Anabolic Zone.

I understood what you meant, but PH's are a supplement, they're not an anabolic steroid (I know this can be debated), and they are not illegal (yet).

Originally posted by JerseyDevil

Once they are banned it is quite obvious that it wont be a supplement any longer.

any educated guesses on how long before you can't get them legally anymore?

When you start relying on them, then they will take them away :(

Originally posted by Mudge
Once they are banned it is quite obvious that it wont be a supplement any longer.
Ok, so the day they are banned, all prohormone related questions will be redirected to the Anabolic Zone forum. ;)

if they get banned why would anyone have a reason to talk about them?

what I mean is if PH's are made illegal why would anyone want them, at that point you might as well get the real thing, right?

True. I imagine many will stock up before the ban, so the questions won't cease immediately. You know, buy now, ask questions later.

You're right though, soon it will be become a moot point. My suggestion was just based on other message boards that divided steroids, prohormones, and supplements into three distinct categories. This seemed to be more logical.

Could there be stickies for 1ad and M1t dosages/cycle so the common qustions aren't all ways asked?? Or is it too much a legal issue??
Thanks!!:thumb:

He's not the first to miss (ignore) it. Still seeing lots of newb PH questions popping up. :shrug:

Back