• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help 911 23 and going bald

big_pimpin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey bros, this is non-Anabolic related, im going bald premature, from juicing or perhaps genetics, im 23 and my hair loss is worse than my 30 year old brother. my head looks like tiger woods has been chipping on it (divets). someone give me some hair loss help. ive heard about some shampoo, and propecia if that shit actually works. help a bro in need out!!!!

Check out Finasteride

If you juice then with many compounds you can accelerate the process greatly, yes.

There is a forum for hair loss I can point you to if you wish, most of the stuff is for prevention and you need to know what to use with what compounds.

www.WholeSaleHairProducts.com is one site selling products, but again you need to be educated.

nizzerol is a pretty good shampoo...I use it as a "just in case"

This sounds important to you, so first and foremost, SEE A GOOD DERMATOLOGIST. They specialize in hair loss, and possible treatments.

I've never done anabolic steroids, but at 25 my thick head of hair was shedding rapidly. I could see hairs in the tub, and see them falling out during my daily actitivities. Even my my regular hair-cutter was shocked. I also have no baldness on both sides of my family (although your mother's side is more influential).

I went to the dermatologist and got a prescription for Propecia (this was in 1998), and my hair actually grew back. Everyone is different. You take the Propecia pill once per day. No side effects for 99% of the people. About 60 bucks per month. If you stop taking it, you will go back to where you were before you started taking it. I stopped taking it after 3 years just to see if anything would change, and low and behold, my head started shedding like a wolves coat of fur in the Summer.

Nizerol is a great anti-dandruff shampoo for people who tend to have dandruff (can be genetic).

Everyone's situation is different. Since your hair loss is an important issue to you, see a good dermatologist.

Report back to us on what you come up with, Snaff

thanks bro, sounds like a good idea. i dont feel like bicking my head just yet!

It is my understanding that propecia and Deca. have a terrible affect on your hair. Stay away from that combo. You may ultimately have to choose between keeping your hair or keeping your muscle gains.

Nevermind, I just read which forum this was in.. Awnsered my question.

Back