IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Cheapest MI-T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest MI-T

Rep Points

Cheapest MI-T

I just checked 1fast400 to see when the Underground Labs formula would be restocked and now it just says out of stock. I missed ordering it the first time and now I am bummed because it was a great product . Where can I find MI-T the cheapest price if they don't restock it?

Rep Points

jimmy it has come to my attention that it will be restocked one more time at 1fast by tomorrow or wednesday. After that,,, I only know of the gasparinutrion.com M1T but it is expensive. I doubt you'll find another M1T at 10.00 a bottle anywhere else after this last shipment is gone at 1fast. Its ok to cry bro. I know I am. I never tried it before and now if I like it after I order it tomorrow I'll be upset that I will never see it at that price again.

Rep Points

Thanks. If they dont restock it I think I will go with the Legal Gear brand.

Rep Points

Legal Gear brand? come on bro... feed me. Where did you see it and how much?

Rep Points

www.dpsnutrition.com 43.95 for 80 10mg pills. Underground labs are only 5mg each so it's not that bad of a deal.

Rep Points

Very good Jimmy thanks bro. So you figure its about double the price to that of Underground Labs when you break it down yet cheaper then Gaspari without question. His prices are insane.

Rep Points

I get the Gaspari Nutrition stuff for $39.99 a bottle of 90 10mg caps.
    That's CHEAPER than 43.99 for 80.
    Try Kilosports.com they carry it.

Rep Points

The trucking company got our crap going to the wrong place, lucky me, we will have it in friday.

training to be Goku

Rep Points

since some people are talking about this not being legal for all that much longer what is the shelf life on a bottle of this stuff in different forms? Thanks

Rep Points

Normal conditions, 2-3 years, if vaccum sealed and thrown in the freezer, 4 years

training to be Goku

Rep Points

hmm sounds good, on the liquid form, is it's shelf life increased at a certain temp besides freezer temps like in a fridge? I might be able to get it vacuum sealed but I dont know and I am not ready to take this now kinda b/c I am new to PH and b/c I am living at home with my parents this year and my little brother and the moral dilemmas here tell me I shouldnt do this at home. Thanks

Rep Points

Originally posted by SJ69

Im 19 Kilo says u have to be 21 to buy this stuff do they check it? before i bought a BB gun and i went to buy some BB`s online and when the shippment came the UPS guy wuddent give it to me because i was 17.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

you should not be taking M1T at 19 anyway, it's basically a steroid.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

I have to agree with Prince. 19 is still too young but we're getting better people!!! I'm used to seeing 15-17 year olds asking anabolic questions in the anabolic area. what a sin. sin sin sin. I will not go off on my tangent on why 19 is too young so I'll for "once" leave it for Prince to answer. I just offend people anyway on this topic.

Rep Points

Originally posted by SJ69
    SL69,, I couldn't find Gaspari products under kilosports. ?????? Are you saying you buy from Gaspari but kilosports carries the product also but by a different name?

Rep Points

Originally posted by Prince
    you should not be taking M1T at 19 anyway, it's basically a steroid.

Say "hypothetically" i wanted it. Do they make you sign to recive the shipment?

Rep Points

Iron,, why don't you do what I did when I was your age.... worse case scenerio tell your mom it's a regular supplement and have her sign for it.
    Other thing is,,,Put it in your fathers name. I'm 41 and have never been questioned regarding my age. If you want it so bad, go through another company that doesn't have that age requirement.

Pecs like a Balrog!

Rep Points

Hey dudes,
    Powernutrition.net has M1T by a company called Advanced Methyl Technologies for $30 per bottle (60 tabs, 10mg's). Check it out.
    Hey 1 Fast Mike, is anyone currently producing/selling a transdermal M1T, is that possible???
    "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees".
    emiliano zapata

Unstoppable Force
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Transdermal M1-t would be against the point. The M of M1-t is methylated, which is to allow higher absorbtion through the liver. Transdermal or topicals dont pass through the liver like an oral.
    "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a guy tired of screwing her"

Rep Points

Yea baby...soak that liver up wit da sheeit!!! hahahaha
    Seriously,, I hope this stuff isn't dangerous. Your all starting to scare my sorry ass. I'm starting to second guess my decision to buy 6 bottles of this M1T.

Don't think me a wuss peeps. I've had a bad experience using Anabolic steroids when I was younger. I abused the hell out of them and took mega stacks of orals and injectables. I just got a flashback of the doubled over in pain pees I'd percervier through and I don't want to go back to those days again. I read of another possible side effect: agressiveness which again,, I don't want to go back to. Well I bought it so the deed is done but I can damn well guarentee I'll be takin the minimal dosage for sure.

Rep Points

I would put M 1T in the same league as dbol as far as liver hepatoxicity, but it is really unkown.

Rep Points

Same as Dbol? I never had any sides from Dbol and would take like 6 a pop! That is good news.

training to be Goku

Rep Points

over on 1fast400 they have the bottle of M1t but say that it is "preorder" I wanted to get some other stuff there too but odnt want to pay shipping twice. Do I have to preorder it or will he have enough coming in?

Rep Points

Yea I ordered it from 1fast the other day and saw that "preorder". I was under the impression that it would have been in last thrs or friday. I guess not. Anyhows...no big worry. I'm a patient man. when it gets here I'll start it. Until then I'll just keep sucking up more info on it to scare myself some more. lol

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

It is now in stock, Mike said it came in late Friday afternoon, it will ship tomorrow.

Rep Points

Thanks Prince but it's all cool, I never order anything that I needed "yesterday". I always allow time for problems and the US Mail. I really think the United Parcel Service should really stop running the 1st leg of their mail runs by Poney Express and just use trucks from the beginning process to the end(doorstep). To think,, it was only a year ago that I'd go to the mailbox to get my mail but had to bring a shovel too to clean up the horse manure. Now they are finally reaching my mailbox by mail truck so that is a start.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I was just letting you two know that it is now in stock and no longer on "preorder" status.

training to be Goku

Rep Points

cool thanks guys I just wanted to get everything at once hopefully they still have it

Rep Points

I know and I'm very appreciative my man. I'm only saying that I have no problems with 1fasts service. They are still number one. Sorry Prince. I'm rambling a bit this evening. Just bitch slap me!!!

Off the subject Prince your Avi Pic looks Outstanding. Excellent work my man. You look like you should run a bodybuilding Forum. You should look into that. lol

Rep Points

X,,, here is the deal when ordering online. When you place an order for several products, you only pay shipping and handling charges once. One of 2 things would happen if one or more of the products are on back order, They will either hold off the entire order until it's all together(which isn't done very often, that is bad business) OR they will send you what they have in stock with a note stating the rest of your order is on back order and will be sent on a given date. You don't pay twice my man if you order it all at once.