Losing my sanity

Rep Points

Losing my sanity

I'm about to lose it. I have been lifting for 3 years. I have put on a small amount of muscle, probably what most would put on in 3-4 months. I will say during that time I probably didn't eat even close to enough to grow. That's fine.

I am 6'4, and 188lbs. I just want to wake up and see fucking 189lbs or something. Currently I am on a program that has me eating constantly. I eat 6 or so chicken breasts, tons of noodles, vegetables etc etc. I've been doing this for almost two weeks, still weigh exact same thing. I'm to the point that I'm ready to just eat Burger King 3x a day. According to John Berardis' formulas at T-Mag, I need 4692 calories, that's my maintenence level. So I'm thinking 5100 calories a day to get bigger. HOW THE HELL DO I GET 5100 CALORIES A DAY EATING LEAN MEAT AND VEGETABLES/PASTA?! A freaking chicken breast has like 210 calories or something.

I want to becoming freakishly big. I don't mind putting on a little fat, I just want some f'n muscle. Can anyone explain what/how much I need to eat in order to start putting on insane amounts of muscle?

I'm so frustrated right now it's beyond explanation.

I'm special :)

Rep Points

Where's the fat in your diet?

Read the stickies I'm sure you can find info on bulking

Rep Points

I take Flax and Fish oil.

Rep Points

If you're a hardgainer, I'd say you could get away with eating some more calorie dense, higher GI carbs like white bread and white potatoes. Also, it's easy to rack up calories in a shake using healthy fats and proteins. Try making a shake with two scoops chocolate protein, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 4 tablespoons heavy cream. You could even add a banana or two.

training to be Goku

Rep Points

i eat ~5k calories and my weigh doesnt really change much at all, some people just gotta eat more and the composition of your diet is important and needs to change based on your goals

I'm special :)

Rep Points

you dont do any cardio right?

Rep Points

Well I've decided to eat alot, maybe not 100% clean but not chips and fast food. Taking some MRP powder too. I've put on 3-4 pounds in the past couple weeks. Maybe some fat (not much). Gonna keep eating more and more and more till I explode and or get big.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Don´t go by any formula, just listen to your body.
    Keep it clean, count your calories and there is no way you don´t put some muscles. Really
    Brown rice and beans are good source of quality food and calories. You gonna be fine

Rep Points

Re: Losing my sanity

Originally posted by infinity
    I'm about to lose it. I have been lifting for 3 years. I have put on a small amount of muscle, probably what most would put on in 3-4 months. I will say during that time I probably didn't eat even close to enough to grow. That's fine.

I am 6'4, and 188lbs. I just want to wake up and see fucking 189lbs or something. Currently I am on a program that has me eating constantly. I eat 6 or so chicken breasts, tons of noodles, vegetables etc etc. I've been doing this for almost two weeks, still weigh exact same thing. I'm to the point that I'm ready to just eat Burger King 3x a day. According to John Berardis' formulas at T-Mag, I need 4692 calories, that's my maintenence level. So I'm thinking 5100 calories a day to get bigger. HOW THE HELL DO I GET 5100 CALORIES A DAY EATING LEAN MEAT AND VEGETABLES/PASTA?! A freaking chicken breast has like 210 calories or something.

I want to becoming freakishly big. I don't mind putting on a little fat, I just want some f'n muscle. Can anyone explain what/how much I need to eat in order to start putting on insane amounts of muscle?

I'm so frustrated right now it's beyond explanation.

Your lucky Ectomorphs have a much easier time bodybuilding than endomorphs and most endo/mesos.

Rep Points

Re: Re: Losing my sanity

Originally posted by IronSlingah
    Your lucky Ectomorphs have a much easier time bodybuilding than endomorphs and most endo/mesos.
    No true. Endos or endo-meso's have an easier time building muscle than ectos. Ectos have an easier time losing the bf.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

is bulking

Rep Points

I've been lazy for the last few days, and probally dropped my caloric intake by probally 2,500 cals. I lost 5 pounds.. I could become ripped to shreads if I attempted a cut, like ridicously -- But I need to get bigger.
    These are my favorite faces : - - -

Personal Bests:

Bench - 235
    Deadlift - 315 X 17
    Squat - 315 X 11
    40 yrd. - 4.65

Rep Points

Re: Re: Re: Losing my sanity

Originally posted by Jodi
    No true. Endos or endo-meso's have an easier time building muscle than ectos. Ectos have an easier time losing the bf.

Your right but thats my point. Id rather spend my time working out and bulking than doing cardio and cutting calories/counting grams.

Rep Points

dude get weight gainers, MRPs, fat steaks, fried chicken, whole eggs, sugary cereals, and all the rest of that crap that 99% of us stay away from. you're one of the lucky ones in terms of not worrying about getting fat.

plus you do know that you should eat like a madman in the hours right after your training, right?
    Foreman_Rules could masturbate with one hand and finger his own anus with the other at the same time.

he is proud of this fact.

Just call me Mayo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fried Chicken? um.... just because you don't gain weight easy doesn't mean you should sabotage your heart with transfats...

cholesterol is a concern as well... be careful, I'd suggest whole grains and complex carbs as a good dietary tool to gain mass without jacking up your health.
    Are you kidding me????

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

Originally posted by plouffe
    I've been lazy for the last few days, and probally dropped my caloric intake by probally 2,500 cals. I lost 5 pounds.. I could become ripped to shreads if I attempted a cut, like ridicously -- But I need to get bigger.
    Stupid

Hungry for SIZE

Rep Points

keep it clean

COUP COUNTER

Rep Points

Infinity, I don't know you so I'm just wondering. Are you one of those guys who does the same routine day in and day out. Check out GoPros routine it might be what you are looking for. I see the same guys in the gym checking out the same chicks never getting any real gains.
    Read up on some PH's or PS's you may want to check them out also.
    Burger king fries suck.
    "A camel would sooner pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man make it into heaven."
    JESUS

Rep Points

sentricyphen your avatar is very disturbing..

Rep Points

Originally posted by 165r
    Infinity, I don't know you so I'm just wondering. Are you one of those guys who does the same routine day in and day out. Check out GoPros routine it might be what you are looking for. I see the same guys in the gym checking out the same chicks never getting any real gains.
    Read up on some PH's or PS's you may want to check them out also.
    Burger king fries suck.

Burger king sucks and Mcdonalds racist ads piss me off so i just usually buy my fries at the supermarket.

Hungry for SIZE

Rep Points

Originally posted by IronSlingah
    sentricyphen your avatar is very disturbing..
    whys that??

Rep Points

Its sum fat dudes tits isnt it?

Hungry for SIZE

Rep Points

Smile

that is me last year, at 7% bf. not exactly fat.
    Last edited by sentricyphen; 03-03-2004 at 06:09 PM.