• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hammer curls

mervin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please excusse my ignorance, but could someone explain to me what hammer curls are? I am an American and I live in Russia. I have a good grip on the language, but am not totally fluent. The fitness center I work out at is very modern, but I do not have a lot of convo. with the trainers due to language. I heavily rely on the net for advice.

Thanks

Hold the dumb bell in a position that makes your arm with the weight look like a hammer and do a curl.

I am sure someone will post a pick.

yeah... instead of holding dumbell with your palms facing the sky, make your palms face each other. then just do the curl motion.

Wow could that guy in the video possibly cheat more??? :laugh:

Yeah i noticed that... maybe he wants to hit his obliques too... :shrug:

oh you should see some of people when I was in college you would have thought they were doing hanging clean when they were curling. Not a pretty sight

Thanx. The guy in the video isn't cheating half as bad as the people at the gym where i work out ( trainers included ) They load the bar to the max, scream when they lift the weight, jerk their bodies all around and use sheer momentum to accomplish the lift. Then they poke out thier chest and strut around the gym like they are Mr. Olympia.

gez you didnt by change go to the University of Vermont with me. of course only about 4 guys besides me could tip the scale over 220 that weren't 40% BF.
average weight was about 150 for the guys, little bit more of the "ladies"

Back