• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where should I fit in cardio?

PeterGunz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I work out 5 days a week.

1. chest and abs
2. Shoulders
3. Off
4. Chest and abs
5. Tri's and Legs
6. Back and Bi's
7. Off

Where should i fit in cardio. From what i have read, cardio should be done on days when I don't lift, however I have read just as often that on days off I should take them off completely with no work at all. Just curious as I wanted to start cutting down a tad.

I do everything once a week, except i was lacking on bench and changed it to twice and I have now started to make significant gains.

Also, is doing abs twice a week alright?

Thanks

if you are going to do cardio after lifting make sure that you ate something big right b4 lifting, if you go too long without eating and then lift....and THEN do cardio, your body could likely
start to catabolize and eat your muscle's protein.

So eat between 15 minutes and 40 minutes b4 working out, then do your cardio for say 20 minutes afterwards

Then make sure you eat something high in carbs and protein within the next 45 minutes afterr that.

You should be good then. Yeah its hard not to lose muscle while losing fat, but you dont have to lose half your gains either

Originally posted by Prince
you can do cardio on the same day, either do them several hours apart, or do the cardio after you weight train.

or you could combine a couple those training days, i.e. chest and shoulders.

ive always been under the impression that cardio right after weight lifting was a bad idea? because youve just depleted your glycogen... and the body becomes catabolic as it searches for a new source of energy (muscle)

although ive probably got something confused. ;)

I think carido after lifting should be fine. You just need to wait a few hours. As well, you might want to try eating 30 minutes before lifting, and 30 minutes before the cardio. I try to eat before and after exercise every time. Putting your body in a catabolic state is the last thing you want to do.

I personally do a little cardio before AND after lifting. This way I have my heartrate up already so I end up burning more during a workout and afterwards really breaks me into a sweat! Make sure you have a decent diet and are taking in enough carbs though.

isnt the best way to do a 5 min warm up before worknig out then rly go for a good run after ur work out cuz at the end its the BEST time for cardio fat burning??

peace

Back