• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opinions on HGH?

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Curious what you guys think of this. I have read about guys making very good gains on 2 i.u.'s a day?

A friend of mine said he binged nonstop and still dropped fat like crazy.

Just for the record I have never taken an anabolic, or a prohormone for that matter. Completely natural to date. Just been thinking a lot lately about a low/mild cycle. I am not even sure if I would go through with it.

heh... hgh aint the way to go for a mild cycle....

Well I could always do a test cycle, cheap and good gains with pretty minimal side effects.

But I am more concerned with losing this last bit of fat at this point. I mean size is obviously important as well. Who knows, maybe Ill just stick it out naturally.

I know that HGH is expensive, but I have read about some crazy results with it.

If you want to lose fat then diet, GH by itself would be best for fat loss and bodily repair, you should see results after about 4 months.

Originally posted by MonStar

I know that HGH is expensive, but I have read about some crazy results with it.

From what I've read, even a small dose can cost around $150 a day. :eek:

Yea... MonStar has the big $$ :lol:

Originally posted by Var
From what I've read, even a small dose can cost around $150 a day. :eek:

Nah, its not that bad, thats completely exaggerated.

What would be a realistic estimate? Say 4 I.U/ day. Just curious.

30 days $170-$300 at 4iu I'd say, there is a longer lasting HGH that requires a shot once every two weeks I believe. Seriously though some people pay out the rear for GH, especially domestic, and china is iffy.

4iu may even be too much for most anyway, sides like numbness of the hands seems to be the first problems people encounter.

Wow! The info I read was WAY off! Thanks for the reply.

IML Gear Cream!
It wasn't the same "interview" that said pros spend $60,000 a year on gear was it? ;) :lol:

I would go with 2 i.u.'s per day, if I went this route. Most likely 5 days on, 2 days off.

you don't go on and off with the GH, its half life is extremely short and you need a constant level. you hit it up twice a day at least bro. 2 i.u. is not a good idea. GH doesn't work teh same way anabolics do. with teh GH, the longer and the more you can do, the more you will benefit. Its not the thing to hop on for a few months. Plan on running a GH cycle for at least 8-12 months IMO. Plus teh dose should be up to 4-8ius/day. I do not think it is a wise choicein your situation dude, to see the gains you want you will have to be running anabolics at the same time, and preferably the insulin as well. If you are gonna just want to see BF stripped, then why the hell would GH be your choice. Way too expensive to use for that man. Pick an anabolic if you are just interested in a casual cycle of something.

Hell of a good post man, very informative. :thumb:

Not going with HGH, going to stick it out naturally.

Not going with HGH, going to stick it out naturally.

:D good man :thumb:

Yeah, the entire deformed face thing from HGH too, isnt for me. :)

Originally posted by atherjen
:D good man :thumb:

well hold on now, lets nots all jump on the GH bashing bandwagon. For gods sake its Human Growth Hormone, think about it. It is awesome stuff. My only point is that it isn't a wise investment for someone who is gonna do it half assed or is not really sure. It not something that you hop on and blow up from like the anabolics can do to people. It takes time and money, as well as knowledge. In the end though it will change your physique like you won't believe, its a beautiful drug. The synergistic effects it has with the anabolics and the slin is enough to make a BB bust a phat nut right on the spot for christs sake!! Lets not take anything away from the people running this shit either. You are not very likely to become deformed from it as you say either. IMO teh positives outweight the negatives, which is more than I can say about the AAS sometimes. that is all

That may or may not have occured with the cadaver GH but not with todays products (someone does still extract it from cadavers though).

LOL i think that whole gh blasting thing is kinda a bunch of crap ive always realy liked it.

MonStar it's sounds like you're looking for a short cut to losing bf, why not just clean up your diet? If you are able to look the way you currently do on your current diet, imagine if you started eating a strict diet high in protein....and stopped eating all of that crap (like nachos)! ;)

Diet is the only long term solution, what good do the drugs do if you rebound when you come off anyway?

You have to learn diet sooner or later, drugs dont fix much of anything by themselves.

MonStar it's sounds like you're looking for a short cut to losing bf, why not just clean up your diet? If you are able to look the way you currently do on your current diet, imagine if you started eating a strict diet high in protein....and stopped eating all of that crap (like nachos)! ;)
Yeah I agree completely man, definitely agree completely. I just have such a hard time really really eating clean. I am just getting over a binging habit that started a long, long, time ago. So trying to go from binging regularly to eating clean just isn't going to happen. That's how the binging went on for so long. I would try and eat extremely clean, etc.

I am better off just eating a less clean diet without binging. But there is no excuse for a low protein intake, especially when I eat 4,000+ calories a day. :rolleyes:

Cold turkey doesn't work for most, you have to do it in stages.

Back