• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's wrong with people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

axk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yesterday, I was riding a commuter bus home during rush hour, and a preganant lady (very obviously so) gets on, but all the seats were occupied.

So she stands, with no one sitting around her, offering her a seat. After about a minute, I call out from about 10 rows away from where she was standing and offer her my seat.

I know that the bus ride was about 40 minutes long and people don't like to be inconvenienced, but this was ridiculous.

It made be mad, and still does when I think about it.

People are selfish and probably never even thought of offering their seat to her. Good for you that you did! :)

Good for you, but sometime's people are dickheads when you help them.

In the summer I was going to my truck when I see this old guy having a hard time putting bags from a shopping cart into his car. Meanwhile his fat pig of a wife is just watching him struggle. I notice that he has a few heavy bags of dirt on the bottom and I couldn't stand by and let him try those.

So I go over and I put everything in the cart into his car for him. He was very appreciative, but the chunky bitch just looked at me wearing a muscle shirt ( it is fucking summer! ) and she says " He just wants to show off his muscles." :O That WHORE ! :mad: But at least the old guy was grateful, still, I wanted to roll her fat ass down the street :grumble:

The exact same thing happened to me when I moved to Philly. Damn bastards wouldn't give me a seat. :D

This seems to be getting more and more common. Its gotten to the point that people expect you to treat them like crap. Even just holding a door for someone comes across now as this amazing act of kindness. Should just be common courtesy.

This reminds me of one time tit and I went out to eat at Chile's and a dude opened the door for her and I followed, carrying on a conversation. The dude then gives me this stern look and goes "YOUR WELCOME!" really loud. Asshole, I mean granted I should have thanked him, I open doors for people every day and don't recieve a thank you every time, but I don't go crying about it. Although I do generally try to thank people when they do it for me. Anyway, I know it kinda makes me sound the bad guy here, but this just brings it to mind. I mean, let me kiss your ass dude.

Anyway, more related to what you guys are talking about, today on Montel they showed a video of a guy that gets pushed off of an idle bus and dies from the impact 5 days later. It shows that in this time that the guy is just lying there lifeless no one tries to help him. Most people just say "let's go" and one dude even kicks him aside to get on the bus.

I mean it was truly disturbing. And I've seen some disturbing shit on television before. I've seen the kind of underground shit where a dude shoots his own head off with a shotgun, but this truly disturbed me. Because he was just lying there needing help and people simply did not care. It's along the same lines of the Kitty Genovese case

Granted he was a drunken hobo that couldn't stand because of constant injections on himself, it was a human being.

I dont know what is happening to people..i think lpart of it (notice i said part) is that more and more activities are arising that dont include social contact...like posting shit on these boards instead of talking and dealing with real people (of course this is a great board...but there are people who only communicate on the web and lose all sense people skills)...and kids and their damn video games...get out and play a sport dammit!

Just have some consideration for other people...if we all did that then everyone would be fine....very idealistic though....maybe we could all sit around the campfire and sing kumbya and hold hands too.

Originally posted by DrChiro
I dont know what is happening to people..i think lpart of it (notice i said part) is that more and more activities are arising that dont include social contact...like posting shit on these boards instead of talking and dealing with real people (of course this is a great board...but there are people who only communicate on the web and lose all sense people skills)...and kids and their damn video games...get out and play a sport dammit!

Just have some consideration for other people...if we all did that then everyone would be fine....very idealistic though....maybe we could all sit around the campfire and sing kumbya and hold hands too.
stop whining and post a pic of the chick in your avi

:grumble: people skills my ass

Originally posted by irontime
Good for you, but sometime's people are dickheads when you help them.

So what do you propose...ask them if they are an asshole BEFORE you help them? lol

In the summer I was going to my truck when I see this old guy having a hard time putting bags from a shopping cart into his car. Meanwhile his fat pig of a wife is just watching him struggle. I notice that he has a few heavy bags of dirt on the bottom and I couldn't stand by and let him try those.

So I go over and I put everything in the cart into his car for him. He was very appreciative, but the chunky bitch just looked at me wearing a muscle shirt ( it is fucking summer! ) and she says " He just wants to show off his muscles." :O That WHORE ! :mad: But at least the old guy was grateful, still, I wanted to roll her fat ass down the street :grumble:

Should told her, "Damn right! Wanna see how far these muscles can chuck a harpoon? I'll give you a five second head start." lol

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Crono1000
stop whining and post a pic of the chick in your avi

:grumble: people skills my ass

There is already one posted of her...very pretty.

Originally posted by axk
Yesterday, I was riding a commuter bus home during rush hour, and a preganant lady (very obviously so) gets on, but all the seats were occupied.

So she stands, with no one sitting around her, offering her a seat. After about a minute, I call out from about 10 rows away from where she was standing and offer her my seat.

I know that the bus ride was about 40 minutes long and people don't like to be inconvenienced, but this was ridiculous.

It made be mad, and still does when I think about it.

wait just a minute, let me ask you why the fuck some pregnant women is so much more important than me that I should get up for her hmmmm???? What do I get out of it that I should just immediately jump up for her? would you get up for another man to sit down?? I think that this is complete BS that people thikn we should do this. Women are always complaining that they want equal rights and the whole nine, so we should treat them equally. If you wouldn't get up and give your sea for a man, then why would you get up for a women. It is sexist and is BS IMO. fuck that. I will get up for my friend or someone that I know, but not for some stranger, just b/c she is a woman. Am I the only one that thinks this very notion is ridiculous?

Yup... I would get up for an old person(man or woman), and I would also get up for a pregnant woman.

Yeah, ppl need to show some respect for others. Afterall it doesn´t look good a bodybuilder sitting confortable and a pregnant fragil women standing up.

A man isnt any less important than a woman. The way I see it is if they are old, pregnant, or even on crutches, it might be better to let them sit. But thats just me. Because well... I have legs like oak trees! :lol:

Originally posted by PreMier
A man isnt any less important than a woman. The way I see it is if they are old, pregnant, or even on crutches, it might be better to let them sit. But thats just me. Because well... I have legs like oak trees! :lol:

Exactly!

Re: Re: What's wrong with people!

Originally posted by gr81
wait just a minute, let me ask you why the fuck some pregnant women is so much more important than me that I should get up for her hmmmm???? What do I get out of it that I should just immediately jump up for her? would you get up for another man to sit down?? I think that this is complete BS that people thikn we should do this. Women are always complaining that they want equal rights and the whole nine, so we should treat them equally. If you wouldn't get up and give your sea for a man, then why would you get up for a women. It is sexist and is BS IMO. fuck that. I will get up for my friend or someone that I know, but not for some stranger, just b/c she is a woman. Am I the only one that thinks this very notion is ridiculous?

:yell: YO ASSHOLE!!!
THE TOPIC HERE IS PREGNANT WOMAN!!!
GET WITH THE PROGRAMM!!!
MAN,KIDS LIKE YOU IRK ME!!!:yell:
YOU SUCH A FUCKING TOOL THAT YOU CAN NOT COMPREHENDWHAT IS GOING ON...
GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA OF YOUR ASSHOLE.
MAYBE,JUST MAYBE,YOU'LE UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON.

To anybody that gets pissed at my comments,I'm sorry.
But it's ASSHOLES like NUMBNUTS here,that really gets me going.

how very unlike dero to flame somebody. Dero... are you pregnant??? :eek:

so fuckin what if they are pregnant. why should they get special treatment? oh and its great that your response was so calm and mature dero, thanks.:rolleyes: I am juts askin a simple question. No on eis going to get up and give ME their seat whne I walk on a bus, so why should someone else get special treatment like they are better than me. thats all I am asking. its disrimination

I understand both what Dero's saying and what gr81 is saying actually, although personally I would give up the seat just to look proper. I was raised a sweet country boy so I like the brownie points wit' da ladies :eyebrow:

I don't believe you guys are just going to laugh at the situation.:rolleyes:
Yes,I'm pissed off.
The fact that nobody is saying anything to ASSHOLES like GR81...
Then we have threads that asks what is wrong with people???
The answer lies there!!!Take a good look at GR81's post and you'll see why this world is the way it is.
Sorry,I'm calling them as I see it.

I'm outta here...
Guess it must be my Canadian mentality...

discrimination?

do you have any idea what being pregnant is like?

NO BUT YOUR MOM DOES!

Originally posted by gr81
so fuckin what if they are pregnant. why should they get special treatment? oh and its great that your response was so calm and mature dero, thanks.:rolleyes: I am juts askin a simple question. No on eis going to get up and give ME their seat whne I walk on a bus, so why should someone else get special treatment like they are better than me. thats all I am asking. its disrimination

Hold on !!!
Discrimination was never the issue here...

Open your eyes!!!
A pregnantt woman is carrying EXTRA WEIGHT,can easilly be tipped over and can damage (kill) the life she is carrying in her.

Ok let's look at you now,unless I missed that you are PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED you are in rather good shape,even if you stand you still can take a fall and survive it.UNLESS YOU ARE SUCH A WIMP!!
So which is it?

Originally posted by Dero
Hold on !!!
Discrimination was never the issue here...

Open your eyes!!!
A pregnantt woman is carrying EXTRA WEIGHT,can easilly be tipped over and can damage (kill) the life she is carrying in her.

Ok let's look at you now,unless I missed that you are PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED you are in rather good shape,even if you stand you still can take a fall and survive it.UNLESS YOU ARE SUCH A WIMP!!
So which is it?
Ah forget it...Crawl back under the rock you come from...I'm sure that I'm wasting my time arguing with you.

If you know the definition of the words RESPECT FOR LIFE you might understand what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
There is already one posted of her...very pretty.

thanks for the compliment on my girlfriend!

jlb001 is her name on here if you want to check her out...she is a hottie! (and for some reason she seems to love me...go figure)

Originally posted by DrChiro
(and for some reason she seems to love me...go figure)

More proof that chicks have a strange way of thinking :shrug: :grin:

BTW.....Dero is correct. gr81, you are a moron if you cannot see the difference between a healthy person, or a heavily pregnant woman....Your last post in this thread makes it obvious you have serious self esteem problems that you might want to get checked out if you want to go anywhere with your life.

Well, in my mind this isn't just about a pregnant woman getting on a bus or other public transportation - it really could be anyone who looks like they need a seat more than I do at the time. And maybe it's just the way I was brought up, but I was taught to pay attention to my surroundings and to help others if they are in need and I have the means to do so. . .

I was in New Orleans a few months ago covering a story and was riding the St. Charles Trolley - this family of five gets on the trolley...father carrying a baby, two small infants and a mother - the mother found two seats right behind me, but they only had room for the two older kids and herself. I immediately got up and gave the father holding the baby my seat...and didn't think anything doing so.
If you think about it, it could easily be any of us as well - we could be hauling a ton of packages and having trouble carrying everything and grabbing the balance handles or poles...it just seems to me that if ya see anyone get on who is going to struggle being comfortable, it's no big hardship to stand up.

Dammmm.....gr81....hehehe...ya sound like you might not get up for a lady on the bus, but ya might push the guy sitting next to you off his seat just to get her to sit herself down...:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back