• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long cardio with what intensity?

pff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,
I'm 5' 10" (178 cm) and 148 lbs (67 kg). I can be considered thin, but I have some fat in my hips and since there is no opportunity for spot fat reduction, I'm still doing cardio.

Currently, I'm doing 10 minutes with 8.5 km/h, 10 minutes with 9.0 km/h and 10 minutes with 9.5 km/h, a total of 30 minutes continuous cardio 5 days a week. I'm burning 300 calories with this workout.

Any comments will be appreciated. Which one is better for fat burning? Doing cardio for a long time with medium intensity, or shorter time with high intensity? Is my cardio session okay? I don't have much muscle and I don't want all of it gone because of cardio :)

Thanks

At 5' 10" and 148lbs cardio is the last thing you should be doing.

If you want to get leaner get your diet in order and lift weights. :thumb:

To answer you question HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) cardio works better for reducing bodyfat and retaining LBM.

start lifting weights. once you put on muscle mass, whatever fat on you have on your body will be a lot less noticable because you'll start developing an asthetic shape. plus your LBM will go up and then it will be easier to burn off the remaining fat.

I hate cardio just because I can get really addicted to it. My serotonin level go insane. :thumb:

Shit! If your a guy then i doubt you need cardio that much!

Yeah weights are the way to go, and try to get as much Protein as you can

prolly reduce your cardio to 2-3 days a week at the intensity your going at

go eat some chiken fooo, by doing so much cardio you are just wasting whatever muscle you have on you....

Whats the problem with cardio?

I do some form of a jog or stationary bike every day. Is it still possible for me to gain muscle?

it is, but doing cardio is the same as working out a muscle group everyday, doing cardio every day is overtraining, depends on what you do but i you want to build some serious muscle you need to do less cardio and more weightlifting.....and dont do more than 20 mins of cardio........thats just what works for me

Back