• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine + Caffeine

Hanz29

on my way to ISSA
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started taking creatine, but since caffeine makes you pee, will I lose the creatine

I can't go without my soda so I have to know how much is okay to drink while taking creatine

Also, Is loading neccesary?

I've heard both that it is, and that it isn't- What's the real deal

I'm taking cell-tech, and whey protein concentrate- almost at the same times

Originally posted by Hanz29
I just started taking creatine, but since caffeine makes you pee, will I lose the creatine
I can't go without my soda so I have to know how much is okay to drink while taking creatine
Also, Is loading neccesary?
I've heard both that it is, and that it isn't- What's the real deal
I'm taking cell-tech, and whey protein concentrate- almost at the same times

caffeine and creatine has gotten a lot of debate, but it seems that they don't affect eachother. Just drink more water

soda is bad, but if you gotta drink it, i don't see what it has to do with creatine.

if its your first time, i would load, just to know for sure if i'm a respondant or not.

oh.... you're taking cell tech. well, lets see 80g of sugar per serving x 5 servings a day = 400g of sugar per day. maybe you shouldn't load w/ celltech, but your choice, some extreme ecto teens can get away with it no prob. not me though.

Soda in general or diet soda......I only drink diet

Anyways, I'm far from my teens,....24

but i don't think i'm gonna load......

i don't have a prob w/ cals, but money is another issue

i've had decent results already in the gym w/o loading

thanks

IMO .. you have nothing to worry about.
Water makes you pee too. :D

Back