• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Random Thoughts - Friday, 2/6

Pepper

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, post whatever is on your mind...I'll start...

Renee Ruso is not my favorite but she sure looked good in Major League

I'M HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT :bawling:

I really married up

my wife is much better looking that I deserve plus she's an excellent mom.

Me too...wife and daughter went to Toby Keith concert. I'm here channel surfing.

I ate pizza tonight. It just is not worth it. And this is not b/c I am too uptight to enjoy anything unhealthy...it just wasn't good.

Should have cheated with something better.

Originally posted by Vieope
Hey, I had this thread idea yesterday :D :)

Sorry..that leads me to another thought...I have never had a creative thought in my life...everything I do is stolen from someone else. When I appear creative, it is only b/c I have a good memory and ran across something creative earlier:shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Pepper
Sorry..that leads me to another thought...I have never had a creative thought in my life...everything I do is stolen from someone else. When I appear creative, it is only b/c I have a good memory and ran across something creative earlier:shrug:

Hey, don´t feel like this.
That is the idea, the first opens this threads everyday, always at night.
:thumb:

I have like 200 channels on the satelite and the movie I want to watch is on one of the four I don't have.

I defy anyone to name a better looking woman that Jessica Simpson.

Marge Simpson.

When I'm dictator, the color Andy Griffiths will be outlawed. Warren sucks, give me Barney or nothing.

jessica's hot, but in some photographs her face just doesnt look right, theres definately better looking women out there

Originally posted by greekblondechic
jessica's hot, but in some photographs her face just doesnt look right, theres definately better looking women out there

Have you seen her show on MTV? That is where I developed my fixation...she looks better, much better in normal, every day clothes...many photos of her have her "over done."

I stand by my statement!:D

prince have u ever considered dancing/stripping :lol:

Originally posted by greekblondechic
prince have u ever considered dancing/stripping :lol:

Hey, hey, hey...talk of Prince stripping will get you invited to leave my thread.:lol:

hmm, ill leave of my own accord

I am not saying this to suck up...but....I coach basketball, we played a Greek church and I'd have to say that was the most beautiful group of mom's I've ever seen. Greek women are beautiful.

I am not saying this to suck up...but....I coach basketball, we played a Greek church and I'd have to say that was the most beautiful group of mom's I've ever seen. Greek women are beautiful.
I am sure they are, but you have to see brazilian women. :thumb:

Originally posted by Vieope
I am sure they are, but you have to see brazilian women. :thumb:

What's the name of that big party in Brazil? I've seen photos...oh my!

What's the name of that big party in Brazil? I've seen photos...oh my!
You are talking about carnival ? :) Yeah, it is insane man. The whole country stops.

Back