• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

*The Serious Business Begins*

IML Gear Cream!
Baby you are so amazing I hope everything works out......... I am thinking about you...........

thanks shorty and sara and everyone else. things are tough right now but they have to get better some time right.

It was me trying to break in, sorry:wave:

Originally posted by J'Bo
Well the weekend also brought a lonely singl Jenny, so no one to help me feel safer :bawling:
Oh well i guess every weekend cant be wonderful :shrug:
They could be if you had a Rissy :eyebrow: :lol:
Wish i could be there for you hun....

Sawheet, thats weird i was just thinking about you today :scratch:

Rissy, yah you know my Rissy is out there somewhere. i know how to kickem in dah nuts if someone breaks in so i am all good.

Dear Journal

Hey journal you care to give me a break and maybe make life easier on me sometimes...please please.
Today has been tough...my hip flexor is killing me and i am sad about losing a mate :( ...life sometimes seems to be a never ending series of tests to see how strong one is...but could you please give me an easy test?
On a lighter note the city i live in is pretty amazing. Where else can someone sit at a bus stop and a 85 year old man come up and start talking to you for 20min. He then got on the same bus and carried a bag for me. He told me stories about his late wife and family and general chit chat. He knew that i was sad and so he said that he could make me smile cause he had "some dosey jokes for me" to hear. He did make me smile and it was so nice to see that wonderful people do exist and seek you out when times are rough.
Does this ever happen in the USA? I have eaten clean all day and i did alot of writing down of my goals and realized that competing and becoming a pro did not fit into my lifestyle and what i wish to achieve. I decided that this will be my last year of competing and so i will give it my all. Becoming a pro figure athlete will not prmote me how i want and wont give me any edge for my future businesses or dreams. Therefore it doesnt make sense to focus on competing after this season. That means i am giving it my all and making a strong exit. 3 years is a long enough career in fitness/figure for me cause i have many things i NEED to achieve and experience.
Well journal i am about to head to the kitchen AGAIN to make myself meal #3 (since i woke up so late). Then i am off to ice my bum hip and relax and try to smile again.

February 21, 2004
Meal one: 1/3 banana, 1 tbsp pb, 1 scoop protein, potato pancake
Meal two: rice and chicken with BBQ sauce
Meal three: sole and spinach wih some feta
Meal four: 2 tbsp whip cream, 4 strawberries, scoop protein

:love: hey sweetie. I respect your decision entirly. as it took me alot of indepth thinking myself of what I truly wanted in life. You are a very smart and inspiring beautiful woman and whatever it is that YOU want in life, I know you will achieve. :kiss:
We're always here for you Jen, hope things improve! you dont deserve to be blue.

J'Bo just think of the postive things and kick the negatives

AWWWWWWWW ***BIG HUGS***

I'm sorry that things happened the way they did sweetheart, but this has definately proven to be a life changing time in your life. The old man seems like he made you sit down and reflect upon life and that is great that you have decided what is right for YOU. Cuz in the end all that really matters is that you made yourself happy, not those judges! I wish you ALL the best, and I hope you never stop posting! You will be awesome this year and exit w/ a BANG! Please smile sweetie, things will get better, time heals all wounds both physical and emotional. And if you believe in God, remember to pray, if not thats cool too.

XOXOXOXO :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: be happy, sunshine will return again in your life as long as you keep your eyes open :)

I was thinking about you too, that is why I came on here today. It sounds like we are having some of the same problems?? Any way I would give my left pinky finger to actually sit down with you over a couple cups of coffee and talk about stuff..............Ill check back on you

IML Gear Cream!
Love I wish I was a man right now so I could try and make things so much better for you :lol: Anyways I loved our chat, youa re so wonderful!!! Things will figure themselves out and you will always have your friends at least, so you are never truely alone. :kiss:

You can take a break and come visit us here in the US :)

You guys truley are too much.

Thanks a milllion...most people wouldnt understand how words on a computer screen mean so much.
Greeky...i am proud that i am becoming stronger and will not accept nothing but the best for myself ;)
Sawheet....i would never take your pinky hun...too important for climbing :kiss: we will sit down to some java soon and figure things out.
Shorty...your the best and we will both be elated with joy in a short time :kiss:
Sara...USA visit is in need ;)

J-

it seems when things in life arent going your way, you have this amazing capability to see the entire picture as if it just comes so easily to you. :shrug:, and it's like you have a solution immediately after a problem arises.

Like you always tell me, only you can decide whats best for yourself. As hard as it is to ignore your heart and listen to your head, most of the time thats whats got to be done. for you, whether thats stopping figure competing or whatever else your life may lead you, i'm sure it'll work out for the best;)

obviously i dont know you too well, but from what i do know (in all my pm's where i constantly bitch, moan and ask you endless questions about love and life in general), you honestly are great girl.

i wouldnt worry to much about not having someone to love, i'm sure the guys are banging down your door to take you out.....

a big hug from one cuddleslut to another:kiss: Aj

p.s. (i'm gonna be 23 in May....thats not too young for ya right? ;) )

hoyl shit :hair: a guy other than ris and sawheet and han posted in my journal :eek: thanks Flex hun. yes everything will sort itself out for the best and i am following my heart. figure is a great sport if you have all your carreer goals attained already but no one ever got rich off of being a IFBB athlete thats for sure. too many things to do other than compete after this year. although we will see what happens, if it turns out that competing will promote my business and goals then i will continue with it after this year. as for the love part its all falling into place or will soon enough.

J'Bo, we all here for you! we all here for each other.. whenever I'm down, I always get help from people here.. I promise you for you we will do everything to make you happy again ;)

:eek:Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... You need a Holiday..Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia... Come to Australia...
:eek:

:rofl: damn Rissy i did fall asleep.
i found out that a bloke of mine is heading down there this summer for a wedding, i told him to take me with him :D
so where do i have to fly into then? :lol: ;)

February 23rd, 2004

Well its time to kick ass :booty: regardless of the injury so here it goes.
Photoshoot: 89 days :D
Provincials: 17 weeks
Nationals: 19 weeks :hair:

Meal one: 1/2 bagel, 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg
Meal two: tin of tuna, 1tbsp mayo, apple
Meal three: chicken and rice
Meal four: shake and hemp oil
Meal five: potato and shake
Meal six: ground beef and broccoli

Chest, Triceps and Abs
cable crosses: 8*30, 8*35, 7*35
single incline db press: 8*19, 9*20, 8*25
pec dec: 10*40, 8*50*2
pushdowns: 10*60, 9*70*2
overhead cable extensions: 7*60*3
rope pulldowns: 8*50*2, 7*50

some abs :shrug: couldnt do too much cause hip was bothering me :(

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
hey sweetie! good to see your attitude and mood slowly changing! :rocker:

be careful w/ the hip flexor :)

:thumb: That's what we like to see!!!!!

Just thought id show you something that will give you a laugh
Caleb lost his second tooth last night :funny:
VV click it for full size :lol: be careful....
1081Calebtoothless.jpg

:doh: I forgot i emailed that too you :lol: oh well.... for the enjoyment of others :D

Last edited:
i got it and its so cute.
things are going ok.
just got home from a seminar on conflict management. good time to have it :lol:
taught me alot about over annalyzing and blowing things out of proportion and perhaps thinking something is big when its really quite trival.

:love: Take care of yourself hon. Things will work for you cause you are so darn sweet and cute! Keep on smiling sunshine:)

Originally posted by J'Bo
i got it and its so cute.
things are going ok.
just got home from a seminar on conflict management. good time to have it :lol:
taught me alot about over annalyzing and blowing things out of proportion and perhaps thinking something is big when its really quite trival.
I hear ya on that one babe :yes:

thanks Jill i am trekkin along and had a few laughs today...thats a good sign :D

rissy...well he msned and wanted to know how my day was...will talk to him later...you aussies are so damn cute...the speakers accent is still playin in my mind :lol:

Dear Journal

Well today was an eye opening experience. I went to a seminar that was headed by a cute little Aussie women who had enough energy to fill Canada twice over. The seminar was on conflict management and although i would like to hear it again when i am in a business frame of mind, it taught me alot about relationships and conflicts. A few things that i learned were:
-make the goal bigger than the issue
-confrontation is not always a bad thing
-we teach others how to treat us
-sometimes a simple "hum" can turn a negative speaking person into a positive one
-use facts to deal with a problem rather than perceptions
-we need to earn credibility
-people need to know what they NEED in order to ask for it

My problems seemed rathr trivial at the end of the day and i was processing thoughts all wrong. I am going to try looking at things a little differently from now on.

Well now i am getting sick on top of my hip problem...but its all good cause its showing me that i need to slow down and take more time for myself without worrying about others all the time.

Back