• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

*The Serious Business Begins*

IML Gear Cream!
THE PLAN

11 weeks out:
-Fat burner is introduced
-BCAA's
-ALA

Meal one: 4 strawberries, 1 tbsp whip cream, 1 scoop protein, 1/2 potato pancake
Meal two: apple or grapefruit and tuna
Meal three: chicken and rice
Meal four: shake and hemp
Meal five: (on weight days only) potato and shake
Meal six: broccoli and fish

-every 3 days i will have a banana and 1/2 cup rice with meal 6
-every 2-3 days i will have lean beef at meal 3 and chicken at meal 6

Monday March 8, 2004

Well today was a good day. I ate all my food and went to Costco and found some GREAT tasting chicken and turkey sausages that i am going to try for my last meal. It adds a different taste because i have to be more careful with eating tuna and salmon everyday.

Meal one: strawberry shake (forgot the potato pancake :shrug: )
Meal two: potato pancake and tuna
Meal five: shake and rice with salsa
Meal six: turkey and chicken sausage with broccoli and 1 tsp ranch

Legs :barf:
Leg extensions: 9*60, 9*60
Hack Squats: 10*50*3 STARTING TO GET SCARED AT THIS POINT
Lying Leg Curls: 7*60*2 HURTIN AT THIS POINT
One Legged Press: 12*90*3 :barf: HURLED AT THIS POINT
Stiff Deads: 8*40, 8*45 ALMOST DIED AT THIS POINT
Seated Leg Curls: 5*70

that was a crazy workout....thanks GP :scared:

thanks rissy :rolleyes:

Tuesday March 9th, 2004

Meal one: potato pancake, strawberry shake
Meal two: tuna and grapefruit
Meal five: shake and potato
Meal six: turkey and chicken sausage with broccoli

Chest, abs and 45 min of cardio
Incline DB Press:
Bench:
Flyes:

Plank Holds:
Swiss Cables:
Iron Crosses:

10 min on stepper, 15 min on high incline, 20 min on bike

Dear Journal

Well this past week at work has been VERY difficult. I was swamped and sick but i got through it.
Business was on hold all week cause i had to do my day job stuff :mad: But this week i am getting on it :D
As far as training is going, i LOVE this power/rep/shock stuff, but then again ask me after the shock week :lol:
I am excited for this weekend, its our Novice show and i will be presenting all of the tropheys :D
My bods coming along but as most people wish....not coming fast enough.

This weekend was GREAT again. me and the hun went snowmobiling outside of the city for a day and a half and i got some great bruises from jumping snow drifts. The snow was almost waist deep and so my workouts were snow walking :lol: Damn that hurts :D

Spring is coming and the snow is slowly melting and that makes me giggle and smile. I CANT WAIT til beach time and camping and riding my NEW mountain bike. That i havent bought yet :lol:

Well time to head to work. Enough Chattin for me.

I miss all yah guys.

Only 73 days left til the photshoot :scared:

Originally posted by J'Bo
Monday March 8, 2004

Well today was a good day. I ate all my food and went to Costco and found some GREAT tasting chicken and turkey sausages that i am going to try for my last meal. It adds a different taste because i have to be more careful with eating tuna and salmon everyday.

Meal one: strawberry shake (forgot the potato pancake :shrug: )
Meal two: potato pancake and tuna
Meal five: shake and rice with salsa
Meal six: turkey and chicken sausage with broccoli and 1 tsp ranch

Legs :barf:
Leg extensions: 9*60, 9*60
Hack Squats: 10*50*3 STARTING TO GET SCARED AT THIS POINT
Lying Leg Curls: 7*60*2 HURTIN AT THIS POINT
One Legged Press: 12*90*3 :barf: HURLED AT THIS POINT
Stiff Deads: 8*40, 8*45 ALMOST DIED AT THIS POINT
Seated Leg Curls: 5*70

that was a crazy workout....thanks GP :scared:

Hi J'Bo!

That leg workout looks very familiar!!! I feel your pain believe me! Those single leg presses are brutal BUT I love them!!! I seriously almost hurled the other day doing my last set of incline flyes. I stood up and got so nauseous I had to sit back down.
I was wrong I have been doing power week too. This week is power week for me! My absolute favorite is shock week, I am usually so freakin' sore I can't walk right for days!!!
:thumb: :rolleyes: I love GoPro!!! :heartpump :heartpump

Dear Journal

Well this past week at work has been VERY difficult. I was swamped and sick but i got through it.
:

awww poor baby, hope you feel better:kiss:

i'm on spring break in good ole snowy CT, so i won't be posting much,but don't you worry your cute little tush, i'll be back this weekend ;)

hope you feel better hun, and at least you get to workout:p

Hiya Jen!! :hello:
sorry to hear that last week went a lil ruff! hopefully this one will make up for it! :)
how were those turkey and chicken sausage from Costco? sound yummy :lick:
I love skidooing too! I miss it sooo much living in the city this winter, I havent been able to go out yet! :(
Thats so cool that your handing out trophys this weekend! do you have to get all dressed up and stuff? :eyebrow: you'll look gorgeous!
your workouts look awesome! your doing great with everything! :flex: Keep it up girlie!

You and me need to train together :lol:

Plank Holds: :thumbs:
Swiss Cables: :thumbs:
Iron Crosses: :wtf: are these??

Sounds like a great weekend, we want pics of you dressed up for the presentation :yes:

Spring is coming ... and riding my NEW mountain bike. That i havent bought yet :lol:

:hehe: ... me too! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for visiting peeps. I thought you all had forgotten about me.

Sapph...I love GP's workouts too. He is dah man :D :eyebrow:

Flex...pm me when you get back and let me know the scoop on dah babes :lol:

Jen...yah i hope that this week is better...so far so good and those sausages are REALLY good :dancer:

Riss...yes i think they will catch a couple pics of me and the winners...i gotsa a hot new tight skirt to wear :D

NT...what kind are you thinking of getting? i am thinking of going with a specialized hard tail.

iron crosses are like oblique raises but you are holding a med. ball above your head and you kinda do a throwing movement at the top of the crunch.

so how yah doing?

long time no chat.

i have been busy and a little stressed.
hopefully things slow down before i am 50 :lol:

Well i had a mini breakdown last night because things arent progressing like i want. So here is the new revised plan and we will see how this goes.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Meal one: 1 cup egg whites, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp pb
Meal two: tuna and apple
Meal four: strawberry shake
Meal five: rice and shake
Meal six: sausage and brocco

Shoulders and Abs i did not do last night:shrug:

A.M: 20min on high incline tread and 10 min on stepper

Single Arm DB Shoulder Press:
Bent Over Laterals:
Cable Laterals:

Planks:
Swiss Crunches:
Iron Crosses:

NT...what kind are you thinking of getting? i am thinking of going with a specialized hard tail.

ummmm ... one with a couple of wheels. I don't want to spend a lot because in reality, I won't be using it that often. We are looking at heading to Jasper or Banff a few times to go biking which should prove interesting.

BOO!

Hey there sausage girl, how you doing? My life is great, I'm starting a new program this month using OVT I'm going to make it work on a cut. I read this whole journal, looks like you had some trials and tribulations but you seem to be doing good now. Do tell me about these sausages and how much protein they have.

Aloha

Hey man :D nice to see that you stopped by. Yah i have had some rollercoaster rides in the past couple of monthes but i am on a high now :D
The sausages are turkey and chicken and roasted red peppers, they are 21g of protein per 100g and only 5g of fat which is good. Surprisingly 100g fills me up and thats weird :lol:

Boo to you too you howly :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
psssst :wave: JBo ;)

How is your fine self?

my self is doing great.
my house prince got me some great grooves this week.
my training program is killer :rocker:
my butts lookin good :p
my business cards are being printed :dancer:
and i am handing out the tropheys for the novice comp this weekend.
oh yah and my love is great :heartpump

Originally posted by naturaltan
ummmm ... one with a couple of wheels. I don't want to spend a lot because in reality, I won't be using it that often. We are looking at heading to Jasper or Banff a few times to go biking which should prove interesting.

well i will meet you there cause i am heading out to do some trails there with my sis :D

HI J'BO!!!

Your diet is awesome! I am so glad you and your hun are doing well! :heartpump :heartpump :heartpump
Talk to ya tommorow Sweetie!

my self is doing great.
my house prince got me some great grooves this week.
my training program is killer :rocker:
my butts lookin good :p
my business cards are being printed :dancer:
and i am handing out the tropheys for the novice comp this weekend.
oh yah and my love is great :heartpump

Glad to hear all the good news J'Bo :)

thanks peeps.

i know that my bod is gettin in high gear and going to be comp ready soon cause i forgot EVERYTHING today :rolleyes: my groceries at work, my keys at my girl friends, my panties :rofl: yah think it could get worse :lol:

Thursday March 11, 2004

Well it looks like this plan is really gonna work for me. In the past couple of days my bod has taken a turn for the fat free highway :lol: i feel alot better and know that i will progress with this plan.

So 100 days til comp #1
and only 72 days til the photoshoot
and only 114 days til nationals :dancer:

Meal one: protein pancake, pb
Meal two: mayo, tuna and apple
Meal three: rice and chicken
Meal five: broccoli and sausage
Meal six: celery and some pb (just a tiny bit cause i was DYING)

i will use this til aprox 12 weeks out from the comp, then i will cut the strawberry shake and have a shake with 1 tsp hemp. i will do that til about 8 weeks out and then kick it up and drop the tuna and mayo and have a shake and apple. that will pretty much take me up til the comp.

as i mentioned before i will have slightly more carbs every three days. tomorrow i will be cutting my apple in meal 2 because i will be having a staff meeting with bagels.

i did 30min of cardio today and did shoulders and abs that i was going to do yesterday. it was -35 outside wtih 70km winds and so i couldnt train last night.

Originally posted by Rissole
Whats wrong with forgetin your panties :hehe:

nuttin if you live in Aussie land. But the wind is too cold here :p

Friday March 12, 2004

-3 BCAA's
10 min of stepper, 20 min of cross trainer and abs
-fat burner
Meal one: 6 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 slice cheese, tab of ketchup
Meal two: bagel, 1 tsp cream cheese, tuna
-fat burner
Meal three: chicken, rice