• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Could use some explanations

MeatZatk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Forgive my ignorance guys but could someone explain cutting and building and some of the essential stuff I could use for weight training? I just want to make sure that my workouts are efficient.
Thanks! MeatZatk

This is an extremely broad request. Do a search in the Training and Diet forums, read the stickies, and post questions if you dont understand something you've read. It takes time and dedication to get a grasp of this stuff. It's pretty hard for someone to sum it all up for u in a post.

Originally posted by Var
This is an extremely broad request. Do a search in the Training and Diet forums, read the stickies, and post questions if you dont understand something you've read. It takes time and dedication to get a grasp of this stuff. It's pretty hard for someone to sum it all up for u in a post.

Exactly. :)
Ask each forum an specific question.
We are here to help you... :thumb:

You could bulk, cut up, then just maintain and increase size & strength. It'd be slower gains because your caloric intake would not be too high if you were in maintnence*.

Back