Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

gettin thinner??

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    6 months


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    10

    gettin thinner??

    ive always been a bigger kid, when i first got on the bench press last summer at the age of 14 a put up 210 right off as my max. till now i didnt care about my fat, i just wanted to get stronger tho i watched my weight..im not that fat but i want to get thinner and tone up so my muscles can show more. im 15 years old, im a freshman and i bench 265 max, and i curl 80 max..my muslces are big but i want them to show..so how do i do that...treadmill..? please i help!!

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    300632

    Re: gettin thinner??

    Originally posted by CreaKid13
    ive always been a bigger kid, when i first got on the bench press last summer at the age of 14 a put up 210 right off as my max. till now i didnt care about my fat, i just wanted to get stronger tho i watched my weight..im not that fat but i want to get thinner and tone up so my muscles can show more. im 15 years old, im a freshman and i bench 265 max, and i curl 80 max..my muslces are big but i want them to show..so how do i do that...treadmill..? please i help!!
    if you lose weight ure probly gonna lose some strength so it depends what u like more youre strength or the ladies.

  3. #3
    TEAM AY
    JerseyDevil's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under a barbell
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Points
    284121247

    Diet and moderate cardio....

    One thing is for sure. Girls don't care how much you lift, only how you look.

  4. #4
    Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER
    P-funk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    31,713
    Rep Points
    15139848

    Originally posted by JerseyDevil
    Diet and moderate cardio....

    One thing is for sure. Girls don't care how much you lift, only how you look.

    that is not always true. I know a bunch of girls that like big/strong guys, more so than a guy that is skinny and cut up or not that stong. And these are really pretty, and oddly small, girls too.
    Optimum Sports Performance

    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

  5. #5
    TEAM AY
    JerseyDevil's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under a barbell
    Posts
    9,136
    Rep Points
    284121247

    Yeah, but you are strong and look good P.

  6. #6
    Hungry for SIZE


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    737
    Rep Points
    111609

    "oddly smart"-- LOL

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    300632

    Originally posted by P-funk
    that is not always true. I know a bunch of girls that like big/strong guys, more so than a guy that is skinny and cut up or not that stong. And these are really pretty, and oddly small, girls too.

    If you look good you look good big or small. Im just sayin girls dont care if u can put up 650 on bench if ure bodyfat is like 30%.

  8. #8
    6 months


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    10

    how long do you guys think it will take me to tone up??

  9. #9
    Ms. Olympia
    jaim91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Points
    616023

    You should post a picture...it would be hard to tell. Have you ever gotten your bf measured? At your age, you don't have to worry about that. I'm a 16 year old girl, and couldn't care less how much a guy lifts. That's not the first thing we look for when we "seize" you up.

  10. #10
    trax killa


    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    137
    Rep Points
    10

    3 words...

    WATCH YOUR DIET....

    U SHOULD BUY BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE....AND FOLLOW IT RELIGIOUSLY....

    Creakid....if u follow all the nutrition plans in this book....i'll give u 6 months.....

    good luck...
    Pain is just another Pass

    One that we all must take


Similar Threads

  1. need help getting thinner
    By Fyran in forum Training
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 03:16 PM
  2. Var/Dale/Max Gettin Down
    By J'Bo in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 02:11 AM
  3. gettin' fit at 40!
    By Chipperoo in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 05:52 AM
  4. Gettin' ink done...
    By cornfed in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 06-13-2003, 02:06 PM
  5. gettin fit
    By googs in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2002, 07:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->