• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Strawberry Oatmeal

greekblondechic

I'm special :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I just made this today and I had to share:

Measure out your portion of oatmeal
And however many frozen strawberries your diet allows (I used 6)
Add less water than usual (maybe half)

Microwave for 1-2min longer than your usual time
Sweeten to taste (I used splenda)
Mash strawberries w/ your spoon and mix :lick:

OMG! The strawberries defrost and their juices flavor the oatmeal, and it is sooo good!
U need less water because of the water from the strawberries and need more time bc the strawberries need to defrost (obviously :lol: )

Variations:
add cocoa for "choc covered strawberry" flavor
experiment w different extracts such as pineapple, coconut, banana, vanilla, whatever your heart desires!

:lick: YUMMY!!!!!!
I add berries on top of my oats sometimes and then stir em in... blueberries and raspberries rock.. and strawberries alone kill! especially if you add in some vanilla extract and splenda. :lick:
tahnks for the suggestion Greek! :)

I do that then mix in a scoop of vanilla or strawberry banana whey. Even better, trust me!!

Ive NEVER been able to get the protein to mix right in my oats. always turned to watery mush goppy clumpy crap. :grumble: I suck. lol
ahh well I love my eggies too much anyways! :p

I just put a bit of water in the microwave, heat it up. THEN, i stir the protein with the water, until smooth. I add THAT mixture to the already cooked oats. I like my oats kinda watery, and a little lumpy, my beau thinks it looks nasty. I think it tastes like heaven. CRAP. Now Im craving oaties and its my no carb day.:bawling:

:laugh: you should see the bowl of oats I had earlier! :hog:
I still could never get that to work. ah well I think Id rather drink my shake anyways. haha

I like this thread. I like oaties! I cant wait to wake up tomorrow mornin! 13 more hours.

You know I was making oats just now and something just jumped in front of my face....the damn jar of skippy chunky peanut butter....

About a tablespoon later and some sweetner....oh man that's better than I thought.

How bad is peanut butter for you anyways (going to get natural later today btw)?

I finally figured out that if you cook the oatmeal first and use half the amount of water more than required, then add the protein after you've cooked it, that it turns out pretty well.

I also add 3 packets of splenda and some fresh strawberries on top. Yum!

Back