• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Famous Hip Hop star or famous Basketball player?

Which would you rather be?

• NBA star

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Chart topping Hip Hop Star

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
An NBA Star easily. Something to the tune of a Kevin Garnett. He's a stud.

Basketball players make more money for less work. Give me a 5 year 40 million dollar contract where I only work hard six months of the year any day.

You get just as much play from the ladies as well!

Hmm... I was thinking maybe Lebron or T-Mac...

Originally posted by ponyboy
Basketball players make more money for less work. Give me a 5 year 40 million dollar contract where I only work hard six months of the year any day.

You get just as much play from the ladies as well!

I don't know about this... a rap star can easily take a year off just to chill while his albums sell and he's still getting paid... an NBA star can't take a year off... and he's got off season workouts as well as a grueling NBA season...

Vince Carter took a year off last year :D

Well I am a short white guy,so i guess I would be a rapper like Eminem. :D

NBA star of course. It seems half of the guys are musician's in one way form or another! :D Hell, even Shaq raps and do you guys really think he's great?

Originally posted by david
Hell, even Shaq raps and do you guys really think he's great?

:rofl: :funny:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ponyboy
Just to bounce a ball around. :)

I would've said that about Football players opposed to other sports who play 82 games or double more in the MLB. However, I retract that statement about football after living acrosss the street from the Dolphins training camp and observing their practices. "X" amount of days during the week for grueling like practices. Hell, I think if I got hit once or twice like that after an hour of basics" I would DIE! Hell, Basic, I would probably die in that first! :lol:

i am kinda biased because i hate pro bb, but a rapper fo sho....no doubt..with all the money a rapper can make on just one album compared to years and years and years of playing in the nba, rappers have it made

I'd rather get payed for play, music is a rough biz, not that getting into pro sports is easy either.

Originally posted by Mudge
I'd rather get payed for play, music is a rough biz, not that getting into pro sports is easy either.

For NBA purposes, how did sucka's by the name of Luc Longley, Greg Kite etc. get into the NBA?? ;)

The funny thing about pro sports is that sucky guys do make it in, but then again some of them were once #1 draft picks that somehow just didn't do well in the pro leagues. Since I know baseball more than anything else, I can't really cite basketball examples.

But for every sucky guy that somehow shoes in due to salary cap or whatever, there are dozens of street dominating 'pimps' that never make it.

I assume some of this comes down to talent scouting, they probably see something they like, and maybe it just doesn't pan out like they thought it would.

Also Mudge, let's not forget the # 1 Draft picks or the gy who gets the 7 yr. 70 million dollar contract ends up being "another joe" inconsistent son of a bitch!

Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson (NBA- Sixers)

:shrug:

either or ... as long as the wife and I get invited to Hef's place, it wouldn't matter. :hehe:

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
Hmm... I was thinking maybe Lebron or T-Mac...

Have you seen KG's contract? He also puts up about a triple double every game. Lebron James might do that in a couple of years. I'll stick with KG but I understand where you are coming from.

IML Gear Cream!
I voted B-Ball player. Hip Hop/ Rap makes me nauseous. :D Now if rock star were an option...

I can't rap and I can hardly play basketball....but I think I can play b-ball better than I can rap...lol

B ball for sure.

lol, this poll isnt about your ABILITIES cuz face it none of y'all are pro basketball player material :lol:

I think basketball would be TONSSSSS more work

Rappers/hip hop stars..its all about the partying!

*money cash, money cash hoes!* :haha:

Originally posted by greekblondechic

Rappers do alot of gardening....? :p

Originally posted by Trap-isaurus
Rappers do alot of gardening....? :p
^^^:suicide:

Originally posted by greekblondechic
lol, this poll isnt about your ABILITIES cuz face it none of y'all are pro basketball player material :lol:

I think basketball would be TONSSSSS more work

Rappers/hip hop stars..its all about the partying!

I more or less agree with you greeky, but you have to realize that making music is a lot of hard work as well, it ain't all peaches and cream like they make it look. I guarantee you lots of work goes into that shit

Originally posted by gr81
making music is a lot of hard work as well, it ain't all peaches and cream like they make it look. I guarantee you lots of work goes into that shit

......it's even tougher in my profession......rockstar;)

Back