• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I ruined v-day!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Sara Valentine
Personally I think V-day is just a way for the card and chocolate makers to make more money. If you truly love and care for someone you should show them how you feel 365 days of the year and not just the 1 day that it's marked on the calendar.

AMEN Sara to that response. :thumb:

Personally I think V-day is just a way for the card and chocolate makers to make more money. If you truly love and care for someone you should show them how you feel 365 days of the year and not just the 1 day that it's marked on the calendar.

absolutely dead on:)

I also find it quite hilarious that most people's response to making something right is to spend money on that person. Your first response should be to apologize. If she will not forgive you unless you buy her something then the beehotch needs to go. If she does forgive you, then buy her something, I recommend a Plasma Television that you could store at your house.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I also find it quite hilarious that most people's response to making something right is to spend money on that person. Your first response should be to apologize. If she will not forgive you unless you buy her something then the beehotch needs to go. If she does forgive you, then buy her something, I recommend a Plasma Television that you could store at your house.
:haha:

That's a great idea. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball for her birthday with his name engraved on it :p.

I'd also echo the sentiments of no puppy. It's not fair to put an animal into a home that isn't prepared for it and potentially doesn't want to deal with the walking, puppy training, and care involved. If you are dead set on getting her a dog, go to the pound or local ASPCA and get one that's older. That way a dog who might be destroyed otherwise has a home and they are usually great animals. :thumb:

Haha, I definitely have to give the :2thumbs: to Sara and Dale for their posts :D

gr81 - I see what you mean about people needing to find the right one for them and not just the first person they have "that feeling" with. Holding on and spending some time with them is always a good idea. My primary concern about him leaving her in this situation is that it was his fault.. and if a guy leaves his girl every time he makes a mistake then he'll never learn anything about dating and the opposite sex. Just reinforcing a destructive pattern that might perpetuate itself throughout his life.

I certainly agree that Q should know what his girl likes already without needing our suggestions... but I get the feeling he mostly does and this is rather his way of being able to talk about whats frustrating him right now in life. The mask of anonimity is certainly nice, and well suited to bitching about your current love life :D

No hard feelings of course right Q? :p

As to Americans and their divorce rate, I attribute that more to their throw away mentality than anything else. Tired of something? Throw it away... buy a new one. It perpetuates throughout our society. There is no staying power anymore, no will to see something through its course. It could possibly help if people waited until they were a bit older as far as the divorce rate goes, but lets face it, we find people that are older that are divorcing, and people that have spent a good amount of time together previously that are divorcing. In marriage there are always unknowns... we just need to face them when we find them and do so intelligently.

Anyways... maybe they'll figure it out more precisely one day :) Women are still from some other planet :grin:

what? Haven't you read: men are from mars, women are from venus?
different planets! its true!
:D
yo, I got your back, eggs!

I think the puppy idea is great. If she doesn't like it you can always smack it upside the head with a shovel and get a different one :p

Just kiddin, but I would be extremely surprised if she didn't fall in love with it right away. I say go for it, and leave the flowers till the next time you fuck up, the puppy will be enough.

IML Gear Cream!
we;;, thanxx guys, the flowers came in to her work today and she was pretty happy about it, not thrilled but happy, well we will see tonight about how happy she was(hehehe)
As to EGGS : You couldn't be more right in that last part you wrote about me knowing what she really wants and that im just trying to tell you guys about my frustration.....................

And as to PONYBOY......... Dude if you want to have a part in this confesation than better ready everything before you say something, my girfriend wanted a little puppy ever since i met her more than 3 years ago but her stupid mom had a problem with it, anyway im gona take her to the "Dog Dealer" (hehe,new word )
and let her shoose a puppy (she wants a labrador),

as to the guy who said get her a dug then hit it upside down with a showel hehehehhe, umm i dont think so, they are not Fishes........hehehe

thank you guys so much for just being there ot write stuff, i really apreciate it..............................

Originally posted by QuestionGuy
as to the guy who said get her a dug then hit it upside down with a showel hehehehhe, umm i dont think so, they are not Fishes........hehehe
:O as to the guy?!? :confused:
My post is right above you! :yell: I don't even get an 'as to IT' I get 'as to the guy' ?!?

Well, that just shows how much I'm appreciated around here :grumble: Last time I give somebody good advice as to what to do with an unwanted puppy :p

hehehe, sorry irontime,

hehe, no probs buddy. And no need to get formal, a simple IT will do :p

[my girfriend wanted a little puppy ever since i met her more than 3 years ago but her stupid mom had a problem with it

Does she live with her mom? In her mom's house?

Back