• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Burger King?

DeadBolt

MP Minister of Pain!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so tonight after work I was out with my fellow fireman and they all stopped in to Burger King. I was starving but refuse to go off my carb cycling!!!!! But no one in my firehouse believes in dieting so I had to eat something. I went for the lesser of evils and got a salad with the lowfat italian dressing. There is like 2.5-3 cups of iceberg lettuce, 4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 a tomato, some shredded carrots, and like 2 tablespoons of cheese. I took the cheese out and added a little dressing. I also ordered a chicken whopper and threw the bun out and only ate the chicken breast for a little extra protein. The breast is anywhere from 6-8 ounces.

I was wondering, is this anygood?!? Or is there something wrong with the way they cook their chicken, ie in lots of fat?

:(

So whats the worst thing a high fat content from the fake chicken crap pretty much?

Originally posted by DeadBolt
So whats the worst thing a high fat content from the fake chicken crap pretty much?

maybe higher fat, inferior protein, additives, preservatives, sodium, etc.

I would not worry about it now, you already ate it. :)

personally, I would have just gotten a double cheeseburger whopper and large fries and said fuck it! ;)

Originally posted by Prince
personally, I would have just gotten a double cheeseburger whopper and large fries and said fuck it! ;)
same here man..it's just one meal..it won't kill you..just consider it one cheat during ur strict cycle

Originally posted by Prince

Well if I looked like you I would have lol. I don't know if you've seen my pics, I'm not all that cut up yet...not yet :D

Dude who cares, it's one meal. You realise it takes a whole series of meals and about 3500 calories for you to gain a single pound of fat.

Peace.

But I had cheated the day before lol! Two cheat days in a row are not exactly my idea of fun. I prefere eating clean over cheating, it just tastes better. And also any sort of fast food or oily stuff makes me sicker then hell so prefere to stay away from it. But don't get me wrong a year ago I would have never hesitated to have like 4 combo meals.

that's what I do... when im cutting.... when im bulking, i just eat something high in protein and carbs whereever we end up going... needless to say, everyone likes me more when I'm bulking... they all eat whatever they want and I don't give them guilt trips :D

Burger King

Deadbolt,

My feeling in what you ate with your friends at Burger King was an excellent choice considering the options available to you. An important thing to remember is that it isn???t so much the occasional exception to the prescribed diet that causes us problems; it is when the exception becomes the rule. Otherwise, our bodies are amazingly resilient. We can take a lot more then we think we can. Don???t become too obsessed with what you eat, that can lead to all kinds of problems including eating disorders. You did fine.

Prime

I really hope DeadBolt isn't worrying about something he ate at Burger King 14 months ago.

And how in the hell does someone only post twice in nearly two years? And one of those used to resurrect a thread from 14 months ago.

Jiggling Boobs

CFS3,

I feel sorry for you in that you apparently have nothing better to do then jiggle you boobs and offer comments on the timeliness of my posts.

Get a life!

Prime

I eat breakfast at BK everyday when im cutting to spike my metabolism.

njc said:
I eat breakfast at BK everyday when im cutting to spike my metabolism.
Any pictures of the finished product ? Depending on the results maybe I'll start eating breakfast at Burger King also.

SPIKE1257 said:
Any pictures of the finished product ? Depending on the results maybe I'll start eating breakfast at Burger King also.
I cant give you pictures; only promises. It works.

Primemuscle said:
CFS3,

I feel sorry for you in that you apparently have nothing better to do then jiggle you boobs and offer comments on the timeliness of my posts.

Get a life!

Prime
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm just poking fun.

Truly though, how is it that you've only posted three times in so long?

Apology

Yeah, I did kinda??? overreact to your reply. The truth is I spread myself too thin. And I should have looked at the date before making a reply that sounded so current. However, the wisdom I spewed in the food reply still holds. So, it isn???t totally useless.
You???re ok really. Actually the boobs are kind of fun.
Prime

DeadBolt said:
Ok so tonight after work I was out with my fellow fireman and they all stopped in to Burger King. I was starving but refuse to go off my carb cycling!!!!! But no one in my firehouse believes in dieting so I had to eat something. I went for the lesser of evils and got a salad with the lowfat italian dressing. There is like 2.5-3 cups of iceberg lettuce, 4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 a tomato, some shredded carrots, and like 2 tablespoons of cheese. I took the cheese out and added a little dressing. I also ordered a chicken whopper and threw the bun out and only ate the chicken breast for a little extra protein. The breast is anywhere from 6-8 ounces.

I was wondering, is this anygood?!? Or is there something wrong with the way they cook their chicken, ie in lots of fat?
I eat fast food alot.....and feel if your working out everyday your not gonna get fat but just put on size. Although if your looking for the lean completely ripped look I wouldnt advise you to eat it.

Back