• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

road And Track road rage

MarcusMaximus

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
list some crazy things that other drivers have done that pissed you off. if you like, you can list some of the dumb things that you did, that looking back, wasn't the smartest either.

Driving through 4 way stops when you have been waiting your turn, then looking at you like your a prick for wanting to go.

I got pissed off at this old lady in the summer time.
I was driving behind her while she was doing 30 km..........wouldn't be a big deal if the speed limit wasn't 60 km :no:

So I do this for a little while as the cars in the next lane continuously pass by us, finally I lay on the horn, she jumps and looks in the rear view mirror, making eye contact with me. I point my finger at her and mouth 'GO!'

She must've been a little upset at that cause she took the next turn off and got out of the way :lol:

People who swerve into my lane right as I'm trying to pass them

I know my car is little but GEEEZ

Putting my makeup on in the car--only at stoplights--but still not good!!! :)

1. People that don't move to the left lane (when possible) as you're trying to enter an interstate.

2. People that don't use their headlights when it's raining or slightly foggy.

3. People that think it's illegal to drive over the yellow and white lines that outline a turn lane.

4. Winter drivers in North Carolina!!! Fuq heads should just stay home.

A guy merged into my lane one day forcing me onto the side walk, I swerved back onto the road and floored the gas squealing my tires in first and second gears flew past him slammed on my breaks and did a power slide around his car straight into my turn. Then I slowed down and looked in my rear view mirror to see the look on his face as I crept down the street. It was a Sunday morning, no one else on the streets how he didn't notice me in the other lane I have no idea, but I am sure he felt my presence after that.

No one's mentioned the people who ride the far left hand lane on the highway, blocking up traffic.

one friday evening, as my wife and i were driving home, we were coming to an intersection at which the oncoming streets had stop signs. it is a residential area , children in the street, dogs roaming around ( don't get me off topic about the dogs in our back yard and the crazy neighbors who own them ) so i was driving slow. as we drove thru the intersection, this little nissan driven by a young woman, came zipping thru the stop sign, never even slowed down. i swerved to the left, putting my car up on the front lawn and looked at the car's driver as they drove by. she was laughing her head off, totally oblivious to what she just did, although the 3 other girls in the car with her saw the entire thing and were rather shocked. i followed her a little bit to watch her drive thru another stop sign then speed thru a red light . This was too much but when i called the cops to give them the license plate number, they came back with the response that they weren't interested in doing anything about it. they told me that there was nothing they could do about it....

I hate drunk drivers. When I was 17 I was coming back from dropping my friends off after a party at 2 a.m. I see this mustang coming at me very fast so I pull onto the shoulder and look in my rearview as it passes, there is a curbed divider that forces traffic in the other lane to slow and then merge with an adjacent road. This mustang hits the divider, flies 3 feet into the air, hits hard sending sparks everywhere, slides into the ditch on my side of the road and stops. I turn around to see if anyone is hurt. A guy stumbles out of the drivers side sees that he busted all of his tires and starts crying "I just bought those tires, boo-hoo-hoo". I ask if he's o.k. and then a girl gets out of the passenger side laughing her ass off saying how much fun that was. I drive them back to town so they can call a tow truck and the whole time they are laughing at how much fun it was flying through the air. They didn't even think about if I had been 30 seconds behind time they would have collided with me.

IML Gear Cream!
Another drunk driver story. One day I was coming home from work and I come up fast on a truck driving really slow and weaving. After a mile I decide enough is enough so I line up the cattle guard on my truck, push him into the ditch on the side of the road, reverse and watch as this idiot tries to get unstuck, but he ends up jammin the front end into the mud and catches his rear bumper on the fence lifting the back end enough to prevent any traction. I pull up and yell at him "Doyle, if I see you driving drunk around here again I will make sure that truck will never run again". Doyle was my neighbor who used to spend all day at the bar and then weave his way back home in the evening. I hated that guy just because of that reason. I think that is the most irresponsible thing a person can do.

people who go slow :)

Originally posted by irontime
finally I lay on the horn, she jumps and looks in the rear view mirror, making eye contact with me. I point my finger at her and mouth 'GO!'

If they are not comfortable driving they should not be on the road!

exactly :yes:
Hence I was perfectly in the right almost giving that lady a heart attack :p

People who are in front of me piss me off. See that guy in your rear view mirror riding your ass? That's me. Get the fuck out of my way because I have places to be.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
See that guy in your rear view mirror riding your ass? That's me.
:O.................this is such an easy set-up I don't know if I should even bother :rofl:

Originally posted by irontime
:O.................this is such an easy set-up I don't know if I should even bother :rofl:

:eek:

lol

Followed some goof for about twenty minutes at 130km he was running I was chasing and my g/f was screaming at me, asshole passed me on a hill, middle of the night without a passing lane and no way of seeing if traffic was coming, I really get pissed when I feel someone has just put my life in danger.

I hate it when people don't pay attention to what they are doing behind the wheel.

Last July, my son and I were driving to our house and I stop at a red light. The idiot behind me rams into me. I get out of the car and she says "Sorry, I didn't want to spill my coffee". Needless to say I was less than impressed.

Anyway, we start looking at the dent in my bumper and she says "I think that was there already". (It wasn't). I point to her car and say "Was your hood buckled up like that too?"

I hope her insurance rates skyrocketed. She actually asked me if I was going to file a claim with her insurance. "Damn right I am".

This happened last weekend
Ok, i was going home from church.
Through a town a few miles away from mine. There is one long main road that i go down.

Well im just driving normally, and all of a sudden the suburban in front of me starts swerving left and right all over the street
Then it gets so bad that they come up on 2 wheels.
So i slow down by 15 miles an hour, cuz if its gonna fall over, i want plenty of room and time to stop or go around

Then this bitch behind me in this little red car Starts making faces at me (i saw from my rear-view mirror)

This girl is like 17 or something, she thinks shes hot stuff

Anyway the burban goes off some where

The girl is still behind me when i pull up to a stop sign. And the girl starts waving her hands at me and making more faces (again i saw in mirror)

All that just because i stopped at a stop sign and no one was coming...

She just pissed me off and i wanted to open my sun-roof and just turn around and Flip her off.

But i didnt

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by myCATpowerlifts
She just pissed me off and i wanted to open my sun-roof and just turn around and Flip her off.

But i didnt
Why not? :confused: I used to be nice to dipshits like that but not anymore. This lady gave me an ugly look last week for taking the right of way which I had, so I blew her a kiss and kept going. The look she gave me was priceless :lol:

Well I just had some nice road rage a couple of hours ago. :no:

I was driving down the street and there is a turnoff into a parking lot. This dipshit pulls up to the stop sign, slows down, looks to the right (not to the left though :rolleyes: ) and then pulls out right in front of me :eek2: I slam on the brakes, my truck is fishtailing and the tires are squeelling (at least the dickhead seen what happened) and then he kinda waves at me. I give him the finger and I start to turn my truck around, that's when he takes off. I swear that we are both very lucky that I didn't catch him (I looked, but there were a lot of turn offs and I didn't know which way he went) With the mood I was in he would have been in the hospital and I would have been in jail.

I was just so damn pissed that he did something so absolutely stupid. If I hit him we would both be in the hospital right now :no:

just needed to vent, thanx guys :mad:

Back