IronMagLabs

My supplement cutting stack and results...

Rep Points

My supplement cutting stack and results...

Well, here are the notes on my cutting stack...

I have severely restricted my cals to about 2000 a day, I started at 1800 but that was too low. I perform a full body workout 4 times a week and high intensity cardio on those days.

I am using Phosphatidylserine preworkout, Redline 2x/day, and Absolved 1 to times a day. I have been doing the PS since January 1st, the Redline for 3 weeks and the Absolved for 2 weeks.

1)Prince posted something about Ammonia being a byproduct of protein breakdown somewhere on the board. I would say that for at least 90% of my cuts prior to this, I have smelled this. I have not smelled this as of yet and I have been cutting since Jan 1st.

2)I tried the Absolved initially on Jan 1st, but got a reaction to it where it burned and dried my skin pretty badly. I think this was more due to the dry weather as I have had no problems since starting back up 2 weeks ago.

3)The redline is pretty nice, I def get a better sweat going while working out and it seems to help with the energy since I am at a deficit.

4)As of today I have lost 23 lbs since Jan 1st and have gone from 16% to 9% BF. I am pretty psyched as I am about 15lbs heavier than i generally am at 9%

5)I still have the little pouch at the body of my abdomen, hoping this will go away with the help of the absolved.

So all in all, I like this stack and will be using it from now on as my cutting stack. I will prolly add some methyldienolone when it comes out to keep strength up, though.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Just call me Mayo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

what kind of PS were you using?
    Are you kidding me????

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Re: My supplement cutting stack and results...

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
    I have severely restricted my cals to about 2000 a day...
    how much do you weigh?

that still seems a bit low, are you able to eat enough protein with your cals that low?

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Good stuff. You ready to start training yet?

Rep Points

I am ready TP, but I will be in FL for a couple weeks. Also I will be hitting some juice. If that is all good then I will prolly be ready 2nd week in March.

Prince, I weigh 211 right now and it is definitely too low. I just wanted to do a super cut and it seemed to work. I have always believed in balls to the walls cutting though.

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Works for me. Speaking of super cuts, have you seen mine, embarked on as of today?

Rep Points

No, is it here? I will go check it out.

Rep Points

7.8% and counting...

Site measurements

Chest 4mm
    Abdomen 19mm (Grrrr)
    Quad 4mm

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Damn, you are a freak with those numbers.

Rep Points

My chest and legs rarely get fat, but my abdomen is a different story. I F'in hate the abdomen, it kills me every time. This is definitely the best I've had it and I still can't get it the way I want it. I have further reduced cals to beat the hell out of this. I will be getting around 1000 a day for 7 days, let's hope that will work. I am liking the absolved, there is definitely a noticeable difference between using it and not.

On a side note, I wish i had better calipers, I currently use the Accu-measure ones. I feel a springloaded one would be much better.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

How much has your strength gone down with this drastic cut? I remember you were stronger then an ox at 230+ after your M1T cycle...

My problem is I'm currently 16% BF, and would love to get down to 8 or 9%. But I also benched over 300 for the first time late last year (310 currently) and hate the thought of 'dieting' that away. I know, I'm planning on running a m dien cycle in about 5 weeks, so maybe now is the time to start a cut ....

Rep Points

My strength has not gone down all that much, I would imagine most of the loss of strength is due to a lack of energy moreso than a loss of muscle. I would imagine it will come back very quickly once I hit maintenance.